The Girl with the Strange Hair | Teen Ink

The Girl with the Strange Hair

By Deathstroke9976 SILVER, Bangor, Maine
Deathstroke9976 SILVER, Bangor, Maine

The Girl with the Strange Hair

I live in a land near the ocean that is filled with trees, full of nice townspeople, and a huge castle. My name is Matt, the prince of this land called Bismark. I have blond wavy hair, blue eyes, and I’m quite tall.  I’m wearing a white long sleeved shirt with the sleeved rolled up, and black pants.

My favorite thing to do is ride my horse through the woods, feeling the wind through my hair, and breathing in the flower-filled air.  As I was enjoying sitting down on the ground, resting from the long ride, I heard a branch break and as I turned around, someone wearing a white long cloak bumped into me. 

When I was back on my feet, I saw the person who had bumped into me trying to get up.  I offered to help and they took my hand, but slowly, like they were scared.  As the person rose, the cloak fell off.  I was shocked to see a beautiful girl standing there.  She was standing a white, long-sleeved shirt, dark brown pants, and she had the most wonderful long hair that was the color purple, and had ocean blue eyes.

I asked her, “What is your name for such a unique girl?”

She said, “The name is Monica…”

But before she could finish, bandits came out of nowhere and said: “Give us the girl and no one gets hurt!”

I drew my sword out and said, “It looks like you are going through me first.”

Then two of the bandits came charging at me, but with a few kicks, hitting the bottom of my sword on the head knocked them out in the blink of an eye.  The last two came and I knocked them out as well.

When I was done and turned to face Monica, she looked at me like I was a hero and ran over to give me a hug.  We stood there for a few minutes, and then she said, “You know my name, but I don’t know yours.”

“My name is Matt.  Do you want to go to my castle to fix your cut?” I said to her. 

She said, “O-ok, but how do I know I can trust you?”

“You don’t, but you can get to know me first.”

So, we went to my castle (she freaked out after finding out I was the prince), and we got to know each other.