Ill be seeing you again | Teen Ink

Ill be seeing you again

Snow Falling gently….as I walk in the street, with cold air blowing at my face.

But I don't care, I honestly don't care

My hands freezing cold but that's not what's bothering me….

I walk in the street where hardly cars past by…its quiet, I couldn't stop thinking….but I didn't know what to think about…

I felt like this walk will never end…strangely it didn't…

Have u ever felt like someone was there but u didn't know where and who it was…well that's how I felt…I had this feeling of someone trying to get my attention…I wasn't sure if that person was even hiding from me….

The snow Starting to fall quickly and it was hard to see

In the cold I thought I saw someone..like a figure of a body

but I wasn't sure if I was just hallucinating because the cold whether started to get to me…

then all of a sudden the snow stopped and I just a man standing there…in a black coat and a top hat

I couldn't see his face but only his eyes because he looked right straight into my eyes

He didn't say a word but I swear it felt like he trying to say something to me…

His eyes..oh my god his eyes…so ever blue I couldn't think straight and it felt like he said follow me…

he turn around and started to walk away. I followed.

I tried to call him but I couldn't speak…no words came out…

Lights on the side walk started to turn off every time we went past them…

I looked back and I only saw darkness…I started to think that maybe I died or maybe this was a dream..a strange dream that felt so real.

I wasn't paying attention…i tried to find the man but I didn't see him. like he disappeared.

Cold Blood Ran down my body..heart beating fast

I slowly kept on walking….

And in front of me was the guy…sitting on the floor…looking at me….

I came up to him……and he tap the floor as if saying …sit…and so I did…

For a while…we just stare into each other eyes…

I wanted to say something but…its like he stole my voice…

He pointed his pocket..and I looked at his pocket

He went to his pocket and he took out a box…he put it in front of me..i looked at it…..afraid but excited to know what was inside…

he turn the box towards me…and opened it

He just sat there. waiting to see what I would say…

I slowly moved toward the box to see inside without touching it… Inside the Box Was A heart Made Out of ice…

Strange I thought. why would he want me

to see this

I looked at him. confused ..

he finally spoke and said…

This is just A Heart that was So Cold Hearted that It turn into Ice…

I showed this to you so u can understand that people are ColdHearted….

People hurt others just for pleasure…

People Cheat,Lie,Etc just to feel like there better…

I have so many Cold Hearts…

You see theses Snow Flakes…they are beautiful aren't they? I nodded…

he said…u know they represent A sin…So as u can see…there is a lot of Sin falling from the Sky right…I nodded again…

Its funny though…no one understand that I don't like it when people die and I have to take them …

and then all of a sudden im the Bad person…

See I am the Fallen Angel, Lucifer, death, satan, all these names..but im not what people think I am…

no im just A angel who is like a person …who made mistakes like you people who live in this world…

I am like you….see I know that you like to take walks..and think..and wonder..i am the same.

.im not Mean though, im just A person who does good and bad.

.i just do more mistakes then most people…

I told you to follow me because I wanted to tell at least someone who wasn't so close minded …

.I wanted to Tell you The true story of Snow, and Cold winters and ….What you people call Hell…

You honestly think I like being here Freezing taking Cold Souls? Well…*laughing* it doesn't bother me really…but it would be nice to not be known as the bad scary guy…im just doing my job…its not my fault people are sinful...

Well…I have to go…Maybe…ill see you soon….he walks away. I stand there…surprised….freakd out because I met Thee Fallen Angel…all of a sudden…my heart just froze. I fell on the snow…

My heart start to beat again…I woke up…I was in my room laying in Bed and fell asleep on a book…i was shaken at what I just dreamt about… The phone was by my bed

I grabbed it..and I started to dial my friend..

as I was doing this I looked outside my window…and yea it was snowing..i couldn't take my mind off that dream…

the phone started to ring..i waited for my friend to answer…A voice on the Phone said hello…but I didn't understand…..

it was a guy's voice…

I kept quiet…

on the window was the figure of the man in my dreams with the black coat and top hat..on the phone..i knew it was him because of his blue eyes…And it was him on the phone he said..

and don't forget ill be seeing you again…and he disappeared in the snow….

The End

Hi, just to let you know that I like to write but i do not wish to be a writer. If you like my stories and understand it, thank you. That is mostly all i want. I hope you join it.