Chase | Teen Ink

Chase

September 17, 2014
By Colorguard23 SILVER, Mayslick, Kentucky
Colorguard23 SILVER, Mayslick, Kentucky
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

I looked down at the crystal clear water where my brother had just jumped in . The water spread in little waves marking the spot where he had just went in . I shivered in the cold sharp breeze that twirled around my body and pushed my platinum blonde bangs out of my eyes . The breeze brought with it the sounds of the hunters following us from the village we had just escaped from . We came to the village disguised as twins Oliviah and Oliver Jade . We made our home there for a short while and was happy . Until the hunters came for us . Like they always do . I glanced over my shoulder to see the first hunter break from the protective reach of the trees . Oh this one I knew . His once handsome was was now marred by a burn that I had left stretching across the right side of his face the last time we'd met . I grinned and turned to face him . The right side of his face sat immobile as he glared at me . I grinned even wider and said " Ta Ta now . Better luck next time . " . He grinned savagely and fingered the long knife he held in his right hand . " There won't be a next time ." He rumbled in a deep voice and threw the knife . Pushing my feet against the rocky ground I flipped cleanly over the knife and fell face first towards the clear , reflective water below .


The author's comments:









 







Preferences
















§









1









2









3









4









5









6









7









8









9









0









-









=









Backspace









 









Tab









q









w









e









r









t









y









u









i









o









p









[









]















 











Return











 













 









capslock









a









s









d









f









g









h









j









k









l









;









'









\









 









shift









`









z









x









c









v









b









n









m









,









.









/









shift









 















 











English


















 

















































 


















alt


















alt









 
















 







Preferences