My Experince with a Ghost at Deaths Door | Teen Ink

My Experince with a Ghost at Deaths Door

By SanaaElChami13 BRONZE, North Richland Hills, Texas
SanaaElChami13 BRONZE, North Richland Hills, Texas

As I screamed in terror, I ran upstairs into my room as me and my dog did. I slammed the door shut and went under my sheets. My dog looked at the door plainly for a second, and then he started barking and scratching the door in an outrage. I got up and suddenly the door slammed open and no one was there. Was I dreaming?
Quickly, a ghost or sprit came into my room and set it on fire! I ran out of my room as fast as I could and my dog followed me. As I ran outside my mom asked if something was wrong and then that thing posses my mom! Then she looked at me, with deadly, red eyes and I froze. I made a run for it and my dog attacked her and she grabbed him and choked him to death. I ran away in tears and went to my friend’s house for protection from that monster.

I banged on the door multiple times begging to get in and I yelled in terror please let me in! I need help, something’s got my mom, please let me in! She answered and I ran inside and hid in the kitchen.” What’s wrong?” She wondered. Then my possessed mom came in and made everything in the room came up and floated pointing at both of us and they were all knives. We both were worried and then they came right at us and I ran but my friend got hit and got stabbed in the ribs and I was angry at that creature for what it had done. I don’t know what will happen next, but I’m scared!