The Dark Angel

We lay in the medow on a flawless spring day. To onlookers we were a boy/girl pair but laying next to him he was not ordinary. I knew he was eternal and I,well was not. This had me worried alot. I can imagine I wasn't the first girl his heart wanted.It was an excruciating pain to imagine the other girls he loved. "What are you thinking" he said in that rough yet velvet way of his. You see Mark was a werewolf but the kind that didn't die. "Well," I paused thinking of how to explain but there was no need in that moment he leaned over and kissed me and the kiss itself was flawless. "I was thinking what would happen if..." I started but he finished"If you died?"
He looked into my eyes then and mine in his beautiful violet eyes and then he spoke"Megan you're the one person I loved in my existance, if you died I would find a way to join you."
He stood then and after helping me up
walked away with me to meet his friends, other members of his pack and
in that piece of time I found:
1: I was passionatley in love with him
2: That we really shouldn't be together in any time
3: I would have to become a wolf like him to be with him forever
4: I would have to give up my dreams and possibly family to be with him and join his family.
But at the time I didn't care I just knew this I had to be with him if it had to be forever so be it as long as my dark angel was by my side.

fobfan said...
Have you considered much more fan fiction?