Wild Hatred

They were once sisters. Close comrades in arms and beloved by those who knew them. They were also witches as they were heroes. They shared a close bond with everyone in their family. But the younger half of the team did not exchange affection with their father. One night, she had gotten in trouble while her older sister was away. Somehow, the younger sister became a wild animal and destroyed her entire family.
When the older sister heard about the massacre, she demanded about who was responsible. With a solemn heart, the messenger merely answered, “Killed your family, your sister did.” This devastated the sister, but the temporary grief was soon replaced by anger and detachment. No longer did she feel close to her sister. Now, they were two warring factions, one against the other. From that moment one, the older sister vowed to stop her sister, even if it meant killing her.
For several years, this feud between them went on. The huntress searched for the were-beast, they fought, and as always, it ended in a draw. The were-beast still retained her magical abilities, but she now used her animal form for rage and devastation. She along with the huntress no longer felt for each other, for now they hated each other. That would change one day when the huntress learned the shocking truth.
It was the anniversary of her family’s death and the huntress took a break from hunting her sister to visit the family mausoleum. As always, she brought the kind of flowers that once grew in their garden and she would recite the family code of honor. But on this particular day, she noticed something strange. There was a crystal ball lying on the floor near the vaults. She knew immediately what it was: it was the kind that showed you an unknown secret and clarified what it really was. She picked it up and suddenly went into a trance.
She found herself in the tower her dad went in private or to discuss something serious with a family member. This was often the place where he went with someone to punish them. This time, he was scolding the huntress’ younger sister about not adhering to the rules and taking someone forbidden out on a date. The huntress gasped in shock as he then cursed her sister to take the form of a were-beast. The were-beast, in anger, took advantage of her newly transformed body and killed her father and all those present in the castle. The huntress tried to stop her before the vision ended.
She just stood there in silence as she knew she had learned the awful truth: her father was what he seemed. It was he she trusted before he was killed. He, who would set her as the fitting example to her siblings. Now, she knew she was just being used; a mere plaything to the father she once considered to be a role model and someone to look up to. When she read the contents of the family book that was on the stand, she realized that she was blind to what her father really was. He was no more than a neglectful father who abused and punished her sister the most.
She now redefined her thoughts about her sister. No longer did she feel hatred and vengeance against the were-beast. She knew at that moment what she needed to do: break the spell and release her sister from her cursed form before she would lose herself entirely to her rage and savagery.

EAPoeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 27 at 2:40 pm:
I might. You never know.

MiniterrorThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 27 at 1:07 pm:
Are you planning to make a longer story out of this?