Dead Rose

My name is Rose and I just graduated 8th grade. I started to walk home and the evening sky grew darker. As I paced myself to get home, my cellphone started to buzz. I jumped about five feet into the air. I looked at the number and didn't realize the number.

"Hello," I asked.
Nobody answered. I shrugged on and continued to walk. It went off again. Same number. I answered hoping someone will answer me.

"Hello, who's there?" I asked again.

"You have one minute to get home or your dead!" an anonymous person said.
I looked around cautiously. My house is about five minutes away. I started to sprint, my backpack didn't help because it was filled will absolutely everything that was in my locker. I checked my watch and I had 15 seconds left. I could see me house, so I ran faster. All of a sudden someone grabbed me from behind and put a single shot right in my back. I dropped to the ground where the person hovered above me. He smiled with eyes of hatred of the world. He blew a final shoot right through my neck. The pinkish sky grew black as I dazed off into heaven.

SmileyBabe said...
Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:42 am
I'm good. Staying up takes skill...

Freek2012 replied...
Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:48 am
NO! No it does not! I stay up almost every night reading, I look at the clock its 8. Next thing I know its 1! 

Freek2012 said...
Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:10 am
Great Cat! Keep it up... More description is need though. You might wanna describe what she's think about while dying. I'm not sure how fast she would die, but it'd be nice to know what she's thinking, maybe her feelings. Did she regret anything? Add more!

SmileyBabe replied...
Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:12 am
This was at... maybe like 4 in the morning!!! :) lol thanks..... a lot.... I'm joking

Freek2012 replied...
Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:20 am
Hahaha You're up that late? Go to bed so you'll be able to think! :)