You Must | Teen Ink

You Must

December 9, 2010
By Forrest Diederich BRONZE, Colfax, California
Forrest Diederich BRONZE, Colfax, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Dear Director,

If you are reading this then I am dead and you are in a great deal of danger. We have not spoken in many years, and for that I apologize. I did retire when you once again asked for my help in the Cthulu Incident, but I should have done something. Or at least something more than sitting around pretending that the problem was not there. But now, new powers are rising, and their victory is at hand if you do not stop them. They call themselves The Servants of Tsalmaveth. You think this is crazy I know, but you are the only one who could stop them. There is a frame on the wall in your living room. Inside are three stones that your father brought back from Israel. They should be engraved with pictures of different animals. These are three of twelve stones. These are the key to yours and their success. They hold more power than anyone could fathom. The Servants have four last I heard. You must find the missing five and obtain the four in their grasp. If you go to my house, in my study, on the east wall, fourth shelf, a book called, ‘The Talismans, 100 Years of Mystery’. Pull it out, and behind it is a lever, pull it. The rest will be revealed to you. Good luck, you will need it, for the greatest challenge you will ever experience is before you now.
Sincerely,
Benjamin Wilson