The Geek and the Vampire "Ailey" | Teen Ink

The Geek and the Vampire "Ailey"

October 26, 2010
By Book_nerd1996 SILVER, Culpeper, Virginia
Book_nerd1996 SILVER, Culpeper, Virginia
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
People want to know why I do this, why I write such gross stuff. I like to tell them I have the heart of a small boy... and I keep it in a jar on my desk.- Stephen King


I was walking down the school hallways as I usually do,but there was a sudden chill in the hair,the hairs on the back of my neck rised,suddenly someone came up and slammed my books to the ground.I bent down and reached for them, but my hands met someone elses. I looked up to see this gorgeous guy. He was pale,with sleek black hair,light blue eyes,and a wicked smile.His facial structers were like nothing I have ever seen before,it was perfectly angled and he had a cute pointed nose,and he had a gage piercing in his left ear. He was wearing black skinny jeans with a slipknot tee,and had wristbands on his wrists.I tried to spit out words but nothing came out,it was like I had lost my voice, but he beat me to it."Hi,I'm....." he stuttered and I got lost into his eyes,I turned my head embarrassed.He look taken back, but I have never had that feeling before,when you look at something and you lose yourself,thats how I felt with him.He picked up my books with a one swift move and handed them to me."I'm Aiden"his voice was so soft."May I ask your name miss" he sounded so sweet. "I'm Ailey" I finally said.I pushed my glasses up off my nose so I could see. We shook hands, his hands were as cold as ice.I immediatley pulled my hand back.He looked taken back again,I felt so stupid.I turned to walk away but he grabbed my shoulder and turned me around,the look he gave me could'v made any girl melt.He tilted up my chin and kissed my cheek,his lips were so warm,he walked away with a grin on his face.For the rest of the morning I questioned myself why did he do that,but later that day I got my answer.


The author's comments:
I love, Love, love vampire stories so I wanted to make my own and add a little twist to it.