Midnight Flower Part one | Teen Ink

Midnight Flower Part one

September 26, 2010
By Kenziesue104 BRONZE, Wabash, Indiana
Kenziesue104 BRONZE, Wabash, Indiana
3 articles 21 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
Im the kinda girl Whos hurt, but will always make your day:)


“You fool how could you!” I screamed.
He stopped, and laid the girl he had grabbed down. His confused expression said it all. “I am doing what I will.” He spat. I cringed in disgust. Time after time, I have explained to them, that you can not make a mess of your work. We haven’t been exposed for years, and I planed to keep it that way.
“You just won’t listen to me,” I growled and stepped forward, He sprang back in a defensive position, “I told you once Kyle, if you will not listen to me, or do what I say there would be consequences.”
His eyes got bigger, and then he looked over to our clan, as if asking for help. When he didn’t get an answer, he looked back to me. His face was now emotionless. The girls body that lay behind him quivered, she was alive. I turned to the girl and knelt down beside her. She moaned and coughed out blood. I then looked at Ari.
“You’re lucky she is not dead, or I would have given you the same fait.” I said, “I’ll deal with you when we get back to the house, your not getting out of this one.”
I slowly started to walk away, and then looked back. My most trusted friend already knew what I was going to say, but I said it anyway. “Ray, take her to the park,” I commanded and looked at the girls who pouted, “Go with him, pick up a couple of homeless people if you wish, but if you touch the girl….” I cut my self off short, bored of talking and giving orders. I quickly stalked off into the night, wishing just once everyone would understand my reasons.
When I reached the house, it was booming with music. I growled, and stomped up the steps. When I went in, I saw what I expected, people everywhere dancing and drinking . I raced threw the crowds (who were cussing at me none stop) ran up the stairs and stopped at Erin’s room. I heard girls laughing though the door. I felt the anger rush through my body. I pushed the door open and saw what I expected. Two girls were dancing all over him and a bunch more watching. I growled. The girls looked at me.
“Want to join us?” A girl asked in a British ascent.
“What would one more be?!” Erin said, before he finally noticed it was me.
His face turned white at the sight of me. It made me feel good to know, I scared him, but the little humor I had wasn’t going to stop what was about to come. I screamed and pulled two girls from the room and came back in raged. “This is the last time Erin!” I screamed and turned to the girls giving me dirty looks, “Get out!”
They didn’t move for a short while, until I hissed and showed them the pointed teeth hiding in my mouth. They screamed and ran out. Everyone else left when a couple of kids told them the police were on their way. I groaned, and turned my attention to Erin who seemed almost humored.
“Laugh all you want your out by tomorrow.” I said dropping him. I threw him his pants, “I would start packing.”
As he buttoned them he cried, “What!! A, you can’t be serious!”
I turned to him and grabbed his neck. “I told you once, just like everyone else, If you don’t like the rules get out, and if you don’t obey the rules you are out, and that goes for you brother.”


The author's comments:
I was always fasinated with fiction, and vampires. For years I stuffed a note book full of stories of vampires, teenage life and dreams, romance. So I decided to finally share one. I do love feed back and any edvice you could give me. Hope you like it. Thanks