Another sneak Peek at The Chronicles of Serenity and Saber | Teen Ink

Another sneak Peek at The Chronicles of Serenity and Saber

By thfitz2416 GOLD, Pullman, Michigan
thfitz2416 GOLD, Pullman, Michigan

I couldn't understand why my brother was so ticked at me. I mean what had I done? More importantly, what had Alex done? Last time I checked, he did absolutely nothing to Saber to make him so p***ed or worried. UGH!!! I personally CAN'T STAND THIS S***!!! That's when I decided. It was time to confront my brother and see what was wrong with him. Sighing, I stood up and walked to the door. As I opened the door I almost passed out from the horror of what I was seeing in front of me.

A shadow shot from the couch, stopping by my door. Slowly, before my eyes a form appeared out of the shadowy figure. I almost died in fear, for standing in front of me the figure was a six foot tall, greenish brown, yellow teeth, emerald green eyes, animal. It was a Watcher but this time, a Wendigo. Something you could only kill by ripping out its heart and burning it. The problem with that was, it was devishly fast and really strong.
Looking up into its eyes I tried to swallow my fear. Almost as if sensing me do this, it looked down and cracked a grin.
"Serenity, this is your last warning, come with us now or be taken by force in ten months time,"
"I told you b******s already, we aren't interested in your bulls*** war now leave," I tried to say bravely. Due to my luck it came out in a choking whisper. The Wendigo laughed. Only to be silenced by a loud thunderous sound and another shadow (only this remained a shadow).
"Thor, back away from our dear Serenity and let your master speak to her," it said.
"Yes sir," the Wendigo bowed towards the shadow and disappeared.
"Now Serenity, listen carefully. As Thor said, this is your last warning. I will come back in a few months and you will make your choice, whether it's to be willingly or by force, you will join us," and just like that the shadow disappeared, leaving me trembling and unable to move.
Suddenly, Saber came busting out of his room yelling towards me but I didn't hear a thing he had said. Slowly, I sank down to the floor and pulled my knees to my chest and tears started leaking out of the corners of my eyes. Slowly, Saber pulled me into a hug and held me to him whispering unheard things.