Sleep over at Sallys | Teen Ink

Sleep over at Sallys

By Brittanyx3 BRONZE, Glen Ellyn, Illinois
Brittanyx3 BRONZE, Glen Ellyn, Illinois

Saturday night on the third week of the month Sally, Whiskers and Fluffy were having their typical sleepover. Sally was the brown guinea pig, Whiskers was the runt of the litter with fur as white as snow and Fluffy well her name explains it all.
“Okay guys, time for our monthly gossip. Did you see Libby’s fur yesterday?” asked Sally as she lied on her vivid yellow bed.
After a quick pause Fluffy began, “Oh my god I know her master got her groomed. I soo envy her”
Then Whiskers said “I personally like the not so puffy look”
Fluffy gave her an annoyed look.

“Oh well no offence” she added.
“What ever.” She rolled her eyes.

Fluffy got really defensive when it came to her fur. Though she loves its fun volume, others didn’t share the love as much. After that, they usually end the topic and start a new one.
“Okay guys,” Whiskers started, “Let’s play truth or dare.”

“Yea!” they giggled.

“I call asking first!” said Sally, “Okay Fluffy truth or dare”

“Well let me think, hmm I’ll have to pick truth”

“Okay, do you really like Whiskers new hair do?”

“Do I have to answer?”

“Yes, you do.”

“It’s okay I won’t get mad at you,” Whisker addressed.

Fluffy took a breath, “Well not at all really. It kinda makes you look like a…”

“Like a what?” questioned Whiskers.

“Like an albino rat.”

Whiskers and Sally gasped loudly.

“No offence!!”

Then Whiskers said defensively, “It’s not my fault my owner is a 9 year old that likes to play with scissors! I told you this before I can’t believe you would bring it up again! And at least it doesn’t look like I just got electrocuted.”
“I had to answer and I said no offence and you said you wouldn’t get mad,” yelled Fluffy, “Ugh!! And my hair doesn’t look like that anyways. You are soo not my bffaeaeaeae any more!”
“Wow guys this is soo lame. Whiskers you said you wouldn’t get mad, and it was a truth, she had to answer. So stop fighting this is stupid.”
After a few moments of dead silence, Whiskers and Fluffy looked up and Fluffy offeredher paws to Whiskers. Then they gave each other a hug.
“I’m sorry I got mad at you for something stupid Fluffy,” Whiskers confessed, “And I hope we can still be bffaeaeaeae.”
“Of course!” said Fluffy.
“Aw come here you guys” added Sally
After that they gave each other hugs, watched movies and ate some popcorn before it was time to call it a night.