Prologue~Solitude

These days that he reigned were always black, held in the pitch of night filled with nothingness. Master as we were forced to refer to him by refused to shed or let us catch a stream of light by candle flame or light blub fuse. We screamed, scratched we want more...He would not allow it some of us even sunk so low becoming so delusional that they even craved their very death...the sun. They usually suffer so terribly they would holler, went insane. We never heard them passed a few days for the Master would grow tired of their parched raspy yowls and noise. Solitary confinement tortured most of us but, I had a trick to keep myself together I would lengthen my index finger’s claw and slowly count everyone off to know how many we left with us. The ones whom fell to hell and the ones whom rose above the crippling screams, Master never persuaded me with his inhumane casualties he would line us up often for t he executions of another forcing us to watch out own brethren tremble and slip into a inflamed death fire engulfing their forms like we knew he arranged for the rest of us. I heard all the whippings many times when my stomach could girdle the insignificant contents it held I would peer though a crack in the wall to watch the horrid persecutes. The blood from the others in the room next t o mine would pour from the creases in the walls and I would have the honor of staring my possible demise in the face. I planned and plotted my schemes or murder in silence the master had to be taken care of my conscious’ agreement or not. I knew theses years as solitude… for those were the only words to describe such a thing because you were always alone...trapped in the unforgivable stillness. Days turned to weeks then to overbearing years. Screams…4 left to the bunch. The lashings were often to the bone and even with our immortal strength and agility the wounds would not completely heal...the scars littered our backs, backs bare to the world of darkness around us. The strong ones...obnoxious ones would not take it choosing pride over their life. It was pointless the rallying resistance would be broken apart by the obedient guards loyal to the master. Ready for another kill and yet they would continue fighting back trying to tear down an unmovable force. I’m sure their thoughts where simply that their pride was all that was left t o them in this endless black night. The horrors never ceased the madness rose to a crescendo as other fought back my anger simmered below the façade of my elegant pale face. Master had the upper hand and I would wait and wait. Eyes always wandering always watching cowering my surroundings and his movements. Soon I knew the dear master better then himself. The day seemed to glow the day I could finally be free the day he would be gone the day I would have to finish him! It was here finally here the door someone open the creaking door” reeeeek there he is! Yes! Yes! Yes I turned to face the bright shining light that was let upon me for they first time in 18 years The dark peeled back a mysterious form stood in the opening a girl with strawberry curls and intense cat green eyes much like shamrock sage. Her likeness shining like a beacon of purity as the final light sparked and cackled around her in worshiping dust floating in the air. The presence was yet so familiar to me such a feeling that could never go away... some one...something I felt before something I knew something I despised! Someone that should have been taken care of years ago...HIM!

AvengedJasonFold said...

I like your style!

but this is hard to read without paragraphs lol

SageSin replied...
Sept. 13, 2010 at 8:19 am
sorry for the hard to read but thank you so much!

Puff_the_dragon said...
WOW, thats amazing, i  wish i was that good of a writer. my writing needs help most of the time, that why i usually stick to posting my songs and poems, it'd be awesome if you'd check some of my stuff out

SageSin replied...
Sept. 13, 2010 at 8:20 am
ill definetly check ur stuff out and thanks alot for the comment!

Puff_the_dragon replied...
thanks that means a lot

_Elsy_ said...
Jul. 14, 2010 at 8:51 am

Woah, that is really good 5/5.  i'm wondering who these people are and why they didn't fight back sometime during those 18 years. if you posted ch1 i'll read it.

btw-can you check out some of my stuff?

SageSin replied...
Sept. 13, 2010 at 8:19 am
i will definetly read your stuff and chapter 1 clearence is the next part

DestinysAgent said...
Wow this is really good, I love your descriptions, like "the dark peeled back". :)  Keep writing! 

SageSin replied...
May 10, 2010 at 9:37 am
thankies!! chapter one is just coming to a closing! *waits excicdedly* ///,..^ MEW!

KentuckyJohnWall11 said...
Clap clap, aplause amazing spectacular, and my favourite DARK I love this and your vague characters make me hungry for more!!!!