The Unseen

I was in English class when it first happened. I was staring out the window like a lot of the students. Even my best friend, Annabelle, was, and she always paid attention. Anyway, I saw a girl fall past the window.
I will never forget her expression. It was terrified, and pained. It twisted her otherwise pretty face into a mask of horror.
I jumped out of my seat, scared for her. I ran to the window as fast as I could, throwing it open.
The rain that had been falling all day hit my face.
"What's wrong, Maria?" my teacher asked me.
"There is a girl on the ground!" I yelled, mystofied that he hadn't seen her.
He looked out the window at the ground.
"There's no one there," he said.
"I saw her fall!"
"No one is down there." He said it like I was crazy.
Then I realized what I had seen.
My aunt had once told me our family was very intuitive when it came to spirits.
And I had inherited the genes.

^megan:) said...
i think it isn't that good and its only the first draft. i'm gonna add detail and everything later

haya726 replied...
dnt say that it was really good, i like it!! ^_^ this story reminds me of the 1st day that i figured out that every dream i have comes true later on. i once i had a dream about tlkin 2 my frnd on my phone tryin 2 help her stop cryin and the gate was just a pinch opened; thn a few days later it all happened again. bt wen it happens 4 real i have a feeling like "omg didn't this happen to me b4?!"

^unshed.tears replied...
May 10, 2010 at 11:16 am
wow lol that would be kinda cool i think. sometimes i feel like i've seen something but don't kno where. like on day we were driving and i looked out the window at the countryside, where i had never been, and it was really familiar. it was weird. but thanks for commenting :)

haya726 replied...
lol thts happen a lot ^_^ at 1st i thoight ur story was true bout the grl falin down!! ur a good writer

haya726 replied...
lmfao ^_^ :) :P

^unshed.tears replied...
May 13, 2010 at 10:52 am
lol thanks :) i try to make my stories as believeable as possible