Love Bites.

Sweat poured from both our faces; perspiration flowing from our pores like a waterfall. Dripping onto the floor in a synchronized action with tears and blood.
The room is silent except of my piercing shrieks of agony.
The room was dark, only light of his searing eyes was the illumination I seen. For a minute the world stopped and his eyes spoke to me. They said No Sam, I don’t want to do this to you or like doing it, I’m so sorry, forgive me’ but then I was snapped out by the sharp and rising pain in my throat. I cried out and felt his hand cover my mouth.
“Shut up!” he snapped bringing his mouth away from my throat “the neighbors will hear!” I felt tears slip down my cheeks as he brought his mouth back to my throat and the pains continued.
After a few moments I was so numb with pain that I didn’t even feel him stop. My only acknowledgment to his halt was his body weight shifting off me, he was now standing over me on the bed with black satin sheets and bright blue pillows. Me in a now blood covered white camisole top and light blue jeans, and him in only a pair of silver shorts.
I stared at him with fear rising in me, was he going to start again? Had he had enough for today so I could regain my strength?. His blue eyes looked out the window at the rising sun as it glittered off his porcelain skin and pale colored hair.
“You shouldn’t stand for a little bit” he said sheepishly as he kept his attention on the horizon “You lost a lot of blood tonight”

I whimpered as I felt my throat, he now had it bandaged and I’d have to say I got attacked by an ‘animal’ which wasn’t far from the truth. Normally it was on the stomach or the leg so it was easier to cover up. But for some reason he didn’t care much about being exposed last night.
I waited a second and then grabbed hold of my headboard to hoist myself up onto my feet. I felt my world spin as the walls seemed to move and take a sickly green color, common side effects of one of his nightly feedings. “Hey”
I dashed my eyes to look at him and he had shifted his attention to me now, he had his body angled towards me giving me a skeptical look. “I love you” those three words were the only ones he ever said with passion. He even often said them to me while feeding off me. “You too” I mumbled as I hazily walked into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door.
I stared at myself in the mirror and hated what I seen. My skin was a paler color then yesterday, my eyes were bloodshot, my hair was a mess and I seen residue of blood on some strands. I sighed and started to fix myself for the day ahead of me, getting ready to go on with my day like nothing happened. If anyone should ask I tell them I had been attacked by a dog. No big deal I just lost blood.
It’s sometimes true when people say love can kill you.
My Name is Samantha. And I’m in a harmfully loving relationship with a Vampire.

PJD17 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 30, 2011 at 8:34 am
great story   please read and comment on my story Manso's Shame  i would really apreciate the feedback

Erudite said...
Jul. 16, 2010 at 4:45 am
really good, i loveee it, like i loveee all of ur stories! r u gonna write mre?

magic-esi This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This story just taught me that even vampire romances can be good. No- make that fantastic. This was very well written and it was much more honest than books such as Twilight about the nature of a vampire. Great job!

Lovestonedloser said...
I really really really REALLY.....Love this one!! You should try to make this into a book. I'd read it for sure.

Lovestonedloser replied...
Oops..commented on my own artical XD lol

anonymous said...
Feb. 16, 2010 at 10:35 am
Omg that was AMAZING

Forever-darkness said...
I absolutely love the format, the story it's self. I do hope and pray you write more on the subject.

SharpestSatire said...
the punctuation is a bit off when they're speaking, other then that... wow. really well written.
i'd like to point out that that one part where the sun glittered in/off his eyes/skin was unrealistic. he's a VAMPIRE. vampires go up in poofs of smoke when the sun touches them. just saying.
otherwise, good job! :)

J. Rae said...
Jan. 30, 2010 at 11:28 am
You should try to turn this into a book because it was awesome!

Angely D. said...
that's sickly awesome jaja she's kinda crazy :p .. liked it

Babyjane12 said...
i liked the descriptive mysteriousness of it

Amebr said...
Jan. 29, 2010 at 11:53 am
That's definitely a different pov on vampire relationships!

partylover#1 said...
Jan. 29, 2010 at 8:58 am
it was a lot like twilight but i liked it

lily1411 replied...
i have to disagree with that. This is a lot different! this story shows a vampire's true nature around a human, not like twilight where it makes you feel sorry that bella and edward can't be together:P

partylover#1 replied...
it was vampires. a girl likes a vampire. thats about it

lily1411 replied...
i guess...