The Human and Fairy | Teen Ink

The Human and Fairy

Long time ago in China, there a small town called Wu. Wu mean destiny. The first person who found that town, had a sad love story, The couple can’t live together and that is destiny. In that town there was family, they have 3 people in the family: the dad, mom, and son.

One day the son went up into the mountain to pick herb. When he was looking around, he saw a rainbow rock. He pick up the rock and brought it home with him.

“Father, look what I found I the mountain,” Wung yell out when he in the front of the house.

“Come in here and show me,” the dad said.

“Do u think it a rare herb?” the son asked.

“I’m not sure myself, let but it in a safty place.”

“I will put it away dad,” Wung said.

That night when Wung was about to sleep, he hear a sound outside. He went out to see what was the sound. There was a girl standing in front of his house.

The girl point a knife a Wung and said, “Give me back my crystal human.”

“What crystal? If u call me human, what you are? A monster?”

The girl got mad and fight with Wung. After they fight done both was tired. Wung think back that maybe the crystal is the rock he found this morning, so he went into the house and brought the rock out.

“Is this what you talking about?” he said.

“Yep! Give it back,” he girl yell at Wung.

Wung gave the girl the rock. Months later, Wung always go up the mountain to see if he can meet the girl again. One day when Wung about to give up on looking for the girl, the girl pop up into his face.

“You missed me,” she said.

“I don’t know, I think so,” Wung said.

“I’m Momo, you are?” she said

“Wung,” he reply.

After that day they became closer, after that they fall in love with each other. One day when Momo went missing, Wung went to look for her. When he was looking for the girl, he saw her, but in a different form.

He got scared, he step out, “Who you really are?”

“Sorry Wung, I think this is the time to tell u the true,” Momo Said.

“True?” Wung said.

“I’m not a human, I’m a fairy, Sorry I lie to you,”

“It doesn’t matter I don’t care, I will always love u and stay by your side,” Wung said.

After that Wung and Momo Got married, but on the wedding day Momo father found out Momo was marrying a human. Momo dad got so mad, he destory the wedding.

Momo dad said yell out, “Momo if you don’t go back to the fairy world I will kill this human.”

Momo don’t want Wung to get hurt, so she left him.

“No matter where we at, how far we at, we will always love each other. Even if didn‘t boring on the same day, we will die on the same day,” Momo and Wung said at the same time.

Wung got sad when Momo left, his health went down. Less then 2 years Wung die. when Momo heard about Wung death, she kill herself to go with him. After they both die, they turn into a butterfly. After that there was another sad story about love.

This just a story i wrote. If you don't like it please tell me mistake so i can fix it. Thank You

K. said...
on Jan. 16 2010 at 9:26 am
I love the story, and I also encourage you to keep writing stories like this. I believe fantasy is your niche. But you do need more work as far as your writing goes. Keep up the good work!

Lalala_lovex3, Harvey, Louisiana

"Ai ni" "Kawaii"

yes im asian

Vanished BRONZE, Change, Colorado
"The Human and Fairy" is a simplistic, and endearing story. I thought it original and sad, yet the naive style in which it is presented is truly touching. I encourage you to keep creating such stories!

If I may query, are you of Asian descent? Good luck! -DEMON