Paranormal Aftermath | Teen Ink

Paranormal Aftermath

November 24, 2009
By Jan-Man21 BRONZE, Amery, Wisconsin
Jan-Man21 BRONZE, Amery, Wisconsin
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Paranormal Aftermath: Part 2


Narrator: Things in this world have never been the same for Kelly Willow after the incidents on January 4, 2010. Many psychiatrists have asked the same question to themselves: is this person crazy, or are these events non fiction? One thing is for certain: however, Luke Willow was possessed by some unknown presence. Were these acts caused by Kelly? If Luke was possessed what will happen to Kelly? Your questions will unravel as this disturbing aftermath of paranormal events comes to a conclusion.

Psychiatrist: Mrs. Willow, I think you’ve come to the wrong man. I help people who are at a mental block with their personal lives. This…well, this is something out of my hands. I’m sorry.
Kelly: No please you have to help.
Psychiatrist: I have a meeting to attend. (He walks out of the room)
Kelly: (crying) Why won’t anyone help me? These voices in my head won’t stop.

(Later at their new house)

Kelly: Luke, can you help me with the dishes?
Luke: No.

Kelly: Well, just do the laundry then.
Luke: No.
Kelly: Do something Luke!
Luke: No.
Kelly: It’s because of that night isn’t it? You haven’t been the same since. You won’t help with chores and you’re never around.
Luke: Do you blame me? Do you think I wanted this? Look, I'm going to live with my parents for a while. I’ve talked to them and they said I could live there for a couple days or so…
Kelly: You’re leaving me? (Starting to cry) Not you too Luke!
Luke: I’m sorry Kelly, but you need to get your head straight. (He walks upstairs to pack his things)
Kelly: Luke! Please stay. What if that thing comes back and I’m here alone?
Luke: It didn’t attack you last time.
Kelly: (drops to her knees and begins to cry)
Narrator: At the front door, Luke and Kelly kiss for the last time unexpectedly. Luke gets in his car and leaves Kelly to herself. Luke, in his car,looks at his rearview mirror to see Kelly crying.

1:28 AM

(plap…plap…plap)


Narrator: Kelly fell asleep at approximately 1:27 A.M., soon to be observed by what has been making her life miserable.
(KelLeY)
Narrator: The spirit lifts her body and drops it on the cold hardwood floor. Sporadically awakened Kelly questions what has happened.
Kelly: Did I just fall out of bed?
(KelLey)
Narrator: Kelly passes out. In the morning she wakes up standing in the front lawn of Luke’s parent’s house. She feels dazed and confused. Luke walks out of the house to see a bewildered Kelly.
Luke: Kelly?
Narrator: Two years have passed since since Luke and Kelly separated due to unexplainable events…
Psychiatrist: Mrs. Willow, I think you’ve come to the wrong man. I help people who are at a mental block with their personal lives. This…well, this is something out of my hands…
Kelly: aLiKe
This is Paranormal Aftermath.