Crystal to My Throat

As Jason sat upon the cold, icey, frost covered ground, he weeped frosty tears for his memories that he could not remember. Pressing a small piece of scrap paper to his aching chest, "never forget me"
was written across the crumpled lined paper, yet Jason could not remember. The only memory that he knew was of looking through murkey ice to see a single black rose pushing against the thin surface of the ice.
Then the voice of a banished angel whisper "You won't remember her, Jason, not at all." she smirked.
"No, her past will always leanger in my heart." he shuddered.
Then the words flashed away into the dark corners of his mind.
He peered towards the iced over river, struggling to breathe between sobs, and the pain of the wound that the banished angel's crystal knife had carved into his side.
"I will remember what you have done to her, and everyone that your dagger has pained!" Jason shouted as he fell into blissful unconsiousness

Hope_Princess said...
Oh! How sad. I like how you didn't give me any information about what happened in the past, so that I could think it all up. I love it! It gave me so many feelings- sadness, worry, heart-clutching, hope, anger, and pity.

Snowflakes-in-My-Tears replied...
thanks i try! i want to reveal his past in my other stories bout him