The trouble with Magic

By , Susanville, CA
Once these three men got stranded on a deserted island. All these men came from different places like one man was Chinese, the other was an American and the last one was a Mexican.

One day a bottle washed up on the beach. They ran to go see what it was, thinking it would be something useful they opened it. But then suddenly out came smoke and appeared a Guinea. “ Thank you for freeing me masters” The Guinea said. “And for unleashing me I will grant you each one wish” he finished. The men looked at each other, so the Chinese man went first. “I wish I was back in China with my family having a big feast” he said. Then suddenly “POP” the man was gone. The American man went second. “ I wish I was at Disney Land eating cotton candy” Then “POP” he was gone too. Last was the Mexican. “ And what do you wish for?” the Guinea asked. The Mexican looked around nervously. “ I don’t know I’m getting a bit lonely, I wish my friends were back”. Then “POP” the other two men came back. And the Guinea left, leaving two very upset men with a childish Mexican.

aggy347 said...
This is such a funny story, but i think the person just spelled genie wrong..oh well these things happen

StarSister7 said...
Sept. 21, 2009 at 10:25 am
oh ha ha! this is funny.

aggy347 replied...
Thanks, its really cool

Zero_K This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This reminds me of a blond joke. . .interesting. . .I never saw Genie spelled that way.
-Blessed Be!
+++ZERO+++

fairyfreak replied...
Please, spell Genie correctly as either Genie, Djinn, or Djinni. Guinea is a country, not a magical being. Also, this "joke" strikes me as rather racist.

aggy347 replied...
Sorry if i offended anyone, i didn't realize the way i was putting it. Sorry i didn't mean to make anyone feel bad

hollyjolly replied...
Nov. 22, 2009 at 1:18 am
I thought it meant it was a magical guinea pig...