Kimmy Ko Says Sorry

One day I was walking down the road in the city of Meade and thinking. I was thinking about the day when Julia stopped liking me.

“Aghhh!” Julia screamed as she looked in the mirror. “My hair. It’s, it’s pink!!” Suddenly I burst out laughing. “You! You did this! I officially lost all trust in you!”

Maybe I should apologize. I thought to myself. “That’s what I’ll do.” I said and took to what I did best, bake!

1 hour later…

“Done!” I said covered in flower. “Now to deliver my apology cookies.” I continued going to get changed.

Julia’s house…

“DING DONG!” the bell rung. Soon the door opened and Julia was standing there. “What do you want?” she said in a I-don’t-want-you-here voice. “I held up the cookies and said “Sorry!” she just look at me. “I know it was wrong to paint your hair pink. I’ll never do it again and… I want you to sing at my wedding.” I said. She was still looking at me, then she dropped on her knees and hugged me. “I’m surprised. After all the things I did to you, you still want me at your wedding.” She screamed nearly crying. “Will you be my friend again?” I asked. “Yes. Yes I will.” She replied getting up and brushing off her dress. “Yay!” I said, gave her the cookies, and flew off doing flips and stuff. “Kimmy-Ko, your actually kinda cool.” I heard her say under her breath as I flew off. One thing off my checklist!!

StarSister7 said...
Sept. 4, 2009 at 10:33 am
wow, this is cool. can you write some more, longer stuff?