bloody kisses | Teen Ink

bloody kisses

By Alex baccus BRONZE, Centralia, Washington
Alex baccus BRONZE, Centralia, Washington

I guess, when you think about it, I really did die that day in that little town of Nostalgic. How
fate managed to pick me for this little piece of Hell, I'll never know. It's ironic, that it
happened in the middle of flyleaf "Red Sam" On the day I had finally realized the real meaning
of that song. I should have seen it coming. But I guess I didn't know as much then as I do now so
in reality I could never have predicted it. If some one had told me back then that in 4 hours I
would be bitten by a vampire, I'd probably have driven them to the nearest cicatrix hospital. So I
guess I cant blame Fredric for not warning me that day, I wouldn't have believed him anyway. I was
13, with a boyfriend that I thought, was perfect. He had two tickets to a Flyleaf concert. Little
did I know that he had a lot more than a good night kiss on his mind. It was a great concert by the
way, probably the only thing I don't completely regret about that night. What I want to tell you
that happened, what I so totally wish I had done, was slap him across the face after he stuck his
tong in my mouth and walked inside my house. But then, there wouldn't be a story to tell. That's
not what I did, being a stupid 13 year old girl, I got exited and let him do what he wanted. Even
though he was strange, mysterious, and didn't go to school. Not to mention was three years older
than me. But this is how it goes. We made out for a while, then. Then, that's when he moved in
for the hickey. Or at least that's what I thought he was doing. By the time my mind got around the
fact that he had actually bitten me he was gone and I was sitting there with this bloody kiss on my
neck.