Alex and the Evil Prince | Teen Ink

Alex and the Evil Prince

By Megan Ellefson BRONZE, Mattawan, Michigan
Megan Ellefson BRONZE, Mattawan, Michigan

“Breathing my fired breath, I was guarding the gorgeous princess from the evil prince, Cody. Cody with his sharp sword, marched up to the huge castle. I knew it was my job to keep him away from Alex, the princess, so I fired my dragon breath and shot him right in the gut, but that didn't stop him from trying to marry Alex. Cody curved around to the back of the castle where he tried to sneak in to take Alex away. He climbed up the castle to princess Alex's room, and he tried to open the window but it was locked. He jumped down off the huge castle and whispered to himself, “ I'm just going to have to sneak in through the front.” As I was sitting there, on my big rock in the lava, I saw Cody sneaking in right through the front door, Can the guards be that gullible, I thought to myself. I knew there was going to be one time that I had to rescue Alex from the evil prince myself, and now is the time. I saw Cody through the big window in the castle and he was already up to the very top knocking on the Princess's door. Without a doubt in my mind I jumped onto the castle and climbed up the outside walls. Finally, reaching the top of the castle I broke her window,reached in and grabbed Cody. I brought him over and held him above the lava, I said to him, “ If you want to survive, then you will never come back here ever again.” Cody promised that he wouldn't ever come back, then I dropped him on the bridge above my rock and he ran right away from me. After that he never came back like he said he promised he wouldn't, and Alex found her true “Prince Charming” and she lived happily ever after.