Right Before Twelve | Teen Ink

Right Before Twelve

Once upon a time…. NO!! Far far away…. NOT AGAIN!!!! Lets try this, In a city called Hollywood, in a town called Hallsville, on a street called Green lane there was a beautiful house were two orphan girls lived. The two girls lived with their step mom and two-step sisters. Sarah and Zoe are the orphans, Carolina and Lindsey are the stepsisters, and Mrs. Tyler is the step mom. Lets get on with our story. Now remember who these characters are.

On Green lane hill at the top is the kings home. He lives there with his two sons, Michael and Nat. The two boys had to find a wife at the ball that Sunday. “But father we will never find a wife that we love.” “Sons you will have to. I am inviting all the towns people and there are many girls so you can find one.” “FINE!” All over the city guards were handing out letters to every household.

Meanwhile, “Pass me the soap Zoe.” “Sure can you pass me the Sponge.” KNOCK KNOCK! “Coming.” “Here is a letter for your family miss.” “Thank you.” RIIIIP! “Zoe what are you doing that’s from the king you know we aren’t supposed to open it.” “So, I’m opening it and reading it.” Zoe opened the letter and read, Dear members of this household; “You are invited to the royal ball tonight. If you would like to come dress nice. Also at the ball Michael and Nat will be looking for someone to marry so all those pretty girls out there get ready cause you may be chosen. Thank you for helping my son’s I hope you have fun.” The King

“We’re going to a ball to meet the king YEAH!!!!” “ No your not! Only royal people get to go to that ball.” “Yeah and you’re not royal.” “Mom, the orphans opened our mail!” “Hold on girls! I’ll be right down.” Soon, “You girls are not supposed to open our mail which means you girls will have to make our outfits for the ball.” Soon they were bringing cloth up and down the stairs for their stepfamily.

While they were making the families clothes the birds and mice were making two beautiful dresses for Zoe and Sarah. When Sarah and Zoe were done they were sent to their room, well the attic. When they got there they saw the two dresses. One was light blue and the other was light pink. They were amazed, so they put on their new dresses and pretended they were royalty. “May you pass me the makeup Zoe.” “Sure your beautifulness, will you pass me the brush sis?” “Sure.” Then, “GIRLS!” “Coming.”

When the girls ran down stairs, Carolina and Lindsey said, “YOU HAVE BETTER DRESSES THAN US AND YOU’RE NOT EVEN GOING TO THE BALL!” Then they ripped up Zoe and Sarah’s dresses. Zoe and Sarah ran out to the courtyard and cried. Soon, “bibbidi bobbidi boo.” When they looked up from crying there was a fairy! “Who are you and what are you doing here?” “I am Carly and I am your fairy god mother.” “Whose? Mine or hers.” “Both of yours, now I hear you have a problem.” “Yes our evil step mother won’t let us go to the ball.” “Oh well I’ll fix that with this one little song.”
“Salagadoola mechicka boola bibbidi-bobbidi-boo put 'em together and what have you got bibbidi-bobbidi-boo. Salagadoola mechicka boola bibbidi-bobbidi-boo it'll do magic believe it or not bibbidi-bobbidi-boo. Salagadoola means mechicka booleroo but the thingmabob that does the job is bibbidi-bobbidi-boo Salagadoola menchicka boola bibbidi-bobbidi-boo put 'em together and what have you got bibbidi-bobbidi bibbidi-bobbidi bibbidi-bobbidi-boo.”

After all of the singing was over, a pumpkin turned into a beautiful carriage, the dog turned into a horse, and the mouse turned into a man. “But what about our dress. There ruined and we can’t go to a ball looking like this.” “Well, bibbidi-bobbidi-BOO!” Soon Zoe was wearing a long light pink dress w/ sparkles and Sarah was wearing a long light blue dress w/ sparkles. “Now remember this spell will wear off at exactly twelve-o-clock. So be out of there at 11:55.” “Okay.” “Now run along you’re wasting dance time.”

Zoe and Sarah got into the carriage and rode off. When they arrived at the ball, Zoe and Sarah walked inside. When they entered the main ballroom, everyone stared at them. When they walked down to the dance floor, Mike and Nat came over to them and said, “May we have a dance with the two must beautiful ladies here.” “Sure.” The king, who was on his throne saw his son’s dancing with the girls and said to his main man, “There they are! The next queens for this castle!” Soon, tick, tick, tick, Bing Bong Bing Bong. It was 11:55 and they had to skedaddle. Zoe and Sarah quickly said good-bye and ran. “Wait, will we ever see you again?” “I don’t know but we must go!” They ran out of the ballroom and to the door. When they got out side, one of Zoe and one of Sarah’s glass slippers fell off, but they just kept running.

When they were in the carriage their dress turned into rags and they were back to normal. The next day the prince’s went with their guards to find the girls. They first went to the place were Zoe and Sarah lived. When they arrived the stepmother locked them in their room so they wouldn’t interfere, but they got the mice to get them out. Before they came down stairs the prince asked Carolina and Lindsey to see if the glass slippers fit their feet, but it didn’t it, just popped right off their foot. Zoe and Sarah ran down stairs before they left yelling, “WAIT WAIT!” When they got to the bottom they said, “May we see if it fits our feet?” “Why yes me ladies.” When Michael and Nat slipped the slipper on to Zoe and Sarah’s feet IT FIT! The two boys said, “These are the girls we danced with last night and they are the one we shall marry.”

The very next day Zoe and Sarah got up in the palace and got ready for their wedding. Zoe was wearing a long light pink wedding dress and Sarah was wearing a long white wedding dress. At the ceremony, “Do you Michael take Sarah to be your wife?” “I do.” “And you Sarah do you take Michael to be your husband?” “I do.” “Okay next lovers, Do you Nat take Zoe to be your wife?” “I do.” “And do you Zoe take Nat to be your husband?” “I do I do I do!” “Okay, now be the honor vested in me I now pronounce you all HUSBAND AND WIFE!!!!” After the wedding Zoe, Sarah, Nat, and Michael all got in their carriage and rode off. They all lived happily ever after, except for the stepfamily; they had to work in the palace as maids.

Well there is another part of this story, I won’t spoil it but I will tell you what happens. Well, Zoe and Sarah have two daughters named Luana and Carly, who are the new princess’s of Hallsville. But that’s another story. TA TA for now and I hoped you liked my story.