Withdraws of Love | Teen Ink

Withdraws of Love

By Celina77 SILVER, Hemet, California
Celina77 SILVER, Hemet, California

There was once a girl who had it all she had beautiful long hair that was black as night and whose waves were as majestic as the sea, flowing just above the arch of her back. She had everything she could ever dream of; the sport, the friends, but most importantly she had him and thats all that mattered. His love was wrapped around her fragile fingers that had sharp long ends attached to them, to use in times of defense. In his eyes she was a queen. Everyday she felt his love for her, as well as her love for him, running, throbbing through her bloodless veins. At times they huffed and puffed that they "hated" each other, but in reality they didn't. Hanging out with him made her feel so special and nothing ever traveled through her brain when she was being held in his soft, yet firm grasps of love. The only sound that could be heard was his heart beating intensely, begging for her to transfer more of her love into his independent body. Her love was his drug and he didn't want to experience withdraws from it, ever. On April 17, 2016 her whole world was turned upside down. She lost him and it hurt her, just as much as getting a whole blasted through the center of her chest would feel. For now on there will always be half a heart missing from her chest. This lost torn her apart inch by inch. She didn't have the power to fight through the pain, even if she did she didn't want to. She didn't want to risk losing all of the memories that would soon be removed from her brain. Crying. It's all she could do. It seemed like crying was the only answer, the only way to attempt to relieve some of the pain and emotions that she was experiencing. She didn't want him to she her weakness by being without him. She was experiencing withdraws of his love. So, she shielded her pain behind a boy who reminded her of "the one that got away." Life will never be the same for her. She must learn to live without half of her heart, or she had to at least try to rebuild it on her own. She will always miss her "first love", but is it even worth it? She was missing half a heart, but was he?