My Love Story | Teen Ink

My Love Story

February 27, 2016
By hidydhiya SILVER, Kuala Rompin, Pahang, Other
hidydhiya SILVER, Kuala Rompin, Pahang, Other
5 articles 5 photos 0 comments

Kristen is a cheerful and funny girl.Her father is Edward Parker and her mother is Maria Parker.Kristen has a brother.Since she is the last child her parents love her very much.She got everything she want.

      One day Kristen and her family went for a holiday.It was raining cat and dog on that day and the road was very slippery.On the way to their destination they talked and joked around in the car.Suddenly, the car that Edward drove lost controlled and crushed a tree.

       When Kristen woke up, she was at the hospital. Her grandmother, Suzan is beside her.Kristen asked her grandmother about what happened on that day.Suzan,her grandmother told her that her parents and her brother already dead because of critical injury on the head.After hear that bad news,Kristen immediately cry,she regretted because she was the one who want to go on a holiday.

         After that scary accident, Kristen live with her grandmother at a small village.She also act like a different person.Back then she used to be cheerful and funny girl but now she is quiet girl and she like to be alone.At the new school, she always get bully by the naughty girls at the school.

         One day, Kristen cried alone at the school garden because of her bad fate.Back then she used to live at a big house and now she need to get used to live at a small village and poor.Suddenly, the top student of the school, Adam saw what Kristen did.He felt sorry towards Kristen.He went to buy some drinks and sit next to the Kristen.

          At that time, Kristen was shocked because Adam suddenly gave her a drink and sit next to her.After that, Adam gave Kristen some tissue to wipe her tears.Then, Adam introduced himself to Kristen.Kristen felt a bit happy at that time because after a long time at that school, finally there someone who is willing to become friend with her.Without realised,her tears suddenly flowing because he felt grateful.

           After saw Kristen reaction, Adam just smile and try to comfort Kristen.Adam told Kristen if she has a problem, just share with him.After hearing that, Kristen quickly told her problem to Adam and what happen to her family.Adam felt really sorry, because he never know that Kristen went through that kind of hard time.After that, they became really close and whenever they had hard time they will share it to each other.

           Seeing how they were really close made all the naughty girls that bully Kristen felt jealous.They know that Adam fell in love with Kristen after secretly reading his diary.They plan to threatened Kristen to leave Adam alone.Kristen felt depressed after hearing that because deep in her heart, she already felt in love with Adam.She doesn't want to leave Adam because Adam is her only friend.

            Although she know if she tell this thing to Adam it might burden him,but she still want to tell Adam that she love him and about that naughty girls threatened.Adam was shocked when he heard Kristen said that she love him.Without hesitation, Adam confessed his feeling towards Kristen too.After that, Adam report to the teacher about the naughty girl.After the girl being punished, they felt regretted about what they already done.They quickly apologised to Kristen.

             Finally, Kristen felt at ease.She finally became cheerful and funny like she were before.She also got many friend thanks to Adam.Kristen and Adam promised that they will marry each other one day and they also promise to went through hard times together no matter what happen.

             Eight years later, after a long time, its the day Adam and Kristen will become husband and wife.In the bride room, Kristen sat in front of the mirror, she felt really nervous because its the day she will marry the love of her life, Adam.Suddenly one  of kristen's friends, Camelia went into the bride room where Kristen was in.Camelia said that Kristen looks stunning in wedding dress.Kristen smiled after hearing what Camelia has said.After they became a married couple, they live happily at their new house and had a beautiful daughter, Maria.                   

             One day when Kristen was taking care of Maria, she suddenly fainted. Luckily Adam was there at that time, he quickly brought Kristen to the hospital.After Kristen being examined, the doctor said that she have a liver cancer.Kristen was very shocked hearing that bad news, she told the doctor to not to tell her husband about this thing.The doctor said that she might have about six month if she doesn't get any treatment but Kristen still refused to get treatment or tell her husband about this

             After Kristen leave the doctor room, Adam quickly asked Kristen about what the doctor said. Kristen just said that the doctor said she was too tired although she know that she shouldn't have lied to her husband.Adam who doesn't know anything just believe what Kristen said. He told Kristen to get some rest.

              When Kristen was resting in her room, she suddenly remember that the doctor said she only has six month if she doesn't get any treatment.Kristen wanted to spend that six months with her family before she die.She also want to make Adam felt happy for the last time before she die.After that she quit her job as a teacher at her old school.Adam felt strange because he knows that Kristen really wanted to become teacher since she was child.Kristen just said that she quit because she want to focus on her family. 
   
              After that she told Adam that she really want to go for a holiday at a nice place.Adam just fulfil her wish because its has been a long time since they went for a trip. Just like that, time passes so fast, its already six month Kristen endure her pain alone.Her liver cancer already in stage four.In the middle of the night when Adam and Maria were sleeping, Kristen write a letter and put it in her diary.After that she sleeping next to Adam.

              It was almost afternoon, Adam felt strange because Kristen still not awake.He tried to woke up Kristen but she hasn't move even a bit.Adam felt panic because he can't felt Kristen heartbeat.he quickly bring Kristen at the hospital.At the hospital the doctor said that Kristen already dead.Adam can't believe what he just heard.Then, the doctor  told everything about Kristen that make Adam really shocked.Adam felt really regretted because as a husband he doesn't even realised that his wife was sick.

              Its has been one month since Kristen dead, Adam felt really lonely, sometimes he felt like wanted to commit suicide but after thinking about Maria fate he tried to be more strong.when he was reading Kristen diary, he suddenly found a letter that Kristen wrote a day before she die.Adam cried as mush as he want after reading that letter.

               In that letter, Kristen wrote everything about what he felt when Adam came in to her life, she also asked Adam to take care and love Maria just like his love His own live..The last line in the letter was"This Is The Story Of My Love".After reading that letter Adam promise to himself that he will move on for the sake of his daughter.Every times Adam feel down he will read his wife diary and letter.