The lost kiss | Teen Ink

The lost kiss

By Hamza101 BRONZE, Bannu, Other
Hamza101 BRONZE, Bannu, Other

The whispery wind danced with the crisps of the autumn leaves when the girl, with her hand touching the boy's fingers, walked with the boy talking and laughing. The swooshing trees chirped and chattered as they decided to sit. She kept her nail-painted hand near the boy's constantly drumming fingers, but he was, as it looked from his lost face, a million miles away: stranded in an abyss, with no tyrant ticking of the time, and no light. But a candle whose tall shadows followed with the violet luminescence.

Though the girl took a galloping step.

She brushed through the boy’s floating hair, and smoothly her fingers crossed over to his sweaty neck and caught it softly. The boy – who was battling through the void between his spirit and reality – tumbled down to the warmth of the girl’s buttery fingers. His eyes calmed on her eager face and the girls closed her eyes, unaware of the boy, but to the silky breeze that was whistling behind her watery locks. The wind touched the girl’s dark yet trembling lips, as the boy with his eyes fixed on the girl, came closer and parted his cold lips. It felt as if for some mysterious flashback, both of them had fallen into a point. Aleph. A place that brought the faceless truth that there is nothing, but them.
The warmth saltiness on the boy’s cold and sullen lips felt that to this day was an enigma to the boy. They breathed each other and looked deep into their eyes, perhaps to find a reason in their souls to be together. The boy cupped the girl’s face, that had turned pale with passion, and a green distance filled the lips.

A tranquil lake that followed their vicinity, rippled and tripled; the sky which had now turned blue after those yoghurt-worn clouds had left the scene, to keep a promise that they had made. A promise to shelter somebody who had wished for a moment the two just shared. 

The dream the girl had lost hope into, had in the end, come true. And the girl found her lost kiss.

To answer this part, this would have to take me to an abyss of mind dreamland, that actually filled this portion to seek my lost kiss. The very idea of the lost kiss, is however, lucid. But the tranquil setting, the obesit nature and the wind, inspired me to toss this idea on a paper.