The Day of the Christmas Ball | Teen Ink

The Day of the Christmas Ball

By Kat101 SILVER, Newmarket, New Hampshire
Kat101 SILVER, Newmarket, New Hampshire

"Girls don't fail, they are just learning!"

Joanne Hayward

A girl named Pearl Sky needs a date for the Christmas Ball. She has two choices for who to go with.

One is a guy named Charlie, he is clean and always dresses nicely but he is not the nicest person. The other is Stephen, he has torn clothing and messed up hair, but he’s really nice. So she decides to go on a date with each guy.

Chapter 1: Intro

Who would you go with? A girl named Pearl Sky needs a date for the Christmas Ball, she has two choices to go with a guy named Charlie, he is clean and always dresses nicely but he is not the nicest person. Then there's Stephen he has torn clothing and messed up hair, but he’s really nice. So she decides to go on a date with each guy.

Chapter 2: Date 1

Charlie is dressed nice but he’s put his feet on the table in a fancy restaurant. At the end of the date he didn't even pick up the check! So once he heard the news that she didn't like him, he decided what he was going to do. BANG! He hit Stephen with a frying pan.

Chapter 3: Charlie's Lair

Five minutes later.
Stephen wakes up and says nervously “ H… HEY! Where am I?”
“SHUT UP!” Charlie yells anxiously.
“Charlie?” Stephen questions.
“ I… SAID… SHUT UP!” Charlie pulls a knife…
“ I’m going to the ball,” he replied with a smirk.
“what?” questions Stephen.
“ I said I’m... “ he tried to repeat.
“ I heard you” Stephen interrupts.
“ Wait… are you going with your mom?!” he spits out laughing!
“ NO!!!!” Charlie screams furiously. Then he gets up grabs the duct tape and duct tapes Stephen mouth shut.

Chapter 4: Date 2

Charlie dressed up like Stephen and went on his date and ruined it. Sky was so shocked she ran to Charlie’s house and found Stephen. She ripped the duct tape off his mouth and untied him. Before she could say anything he jumped up and kissed her in front of Charlie.

Chapter 5: Time for the Ball!

They danced the night away, without Charlie. So Charlie plans his revenge…

The End

I wrote this piece in class and my favorite L.A teacher, Mrs. Guthro, helped me with it.