The player that got played | Teen Ink

The player that got played

By lindsayrajae BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware
lindsayrajae BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware

To be the best you have to beat the best and to be the champ you have to crush the champ@@

They say rosey are red and violet are blue only God up in heaven know how much I love you. Well not all saying are truth well you're about to learn about a guy who say he loves women but all he loves is their body and money .His  name is Romeo not the one that juliet fell in love with obviously that guy know what love is.????
Romeo Lindsay was born in America but had a France background his parents  are from FRANCE they move to America because their dad got a promotion.Mrs and Mr Lindsay  two children Romeo and Juliet everything was fine growing up and they were excited to try everything until Romeo became a teen and started  seeing girls. One day after school  Romeo was hanging  out with  his friends when Jake said let see which one of us Will take out the most girl this week at the end of the week Romeo took out thirteen girls and he won then he said to himself is it that easy to take out girls if I take out thirteen by girls in a week how many I can take out in a month who knows even a year .Romeo let his stupid ideas get to his get and only take out any girl  one time and have fun with them that one night and never call back . He did this to every girl he meet since high school. Now he's in college and he decided to start a policy which says that if she's not wealthy or  have a coca cola body  shape she wouldn't spend the night she would have to leave  right after theyre done.He do this every time he meet girls one of his pick up line was hey pretty every time i look in your eye i see stars so bright  when they shine they light up the light in my life that even show me the path to true love.Every time Romeo notice that a girl is falling love and keep calling he get his roommate to trick them he often tell that Romeo last his nana over the weekend and he don’t want to see no girl right this moment and if they figure that he was lying he just plain and said am sorry this won’t work aren't made for each  other even though we aren't going going to be together i won't forget the night that we have and i hope you don’t  forget most would normally say i hope you die in hell but that didn’t mind him he’s use to it every time he hears somebody say the same thing he  always remember what is sister says one of these days  a girl is going to pick you up and let you fall in love and then dump you like a piece of trash and you are gonna regret everything you ever do to a girl he always reply with a smile and said sis that ain't gonna happen to me baby girl am just a player his would say player ha what happen when the player got played. then Romeo friend enter the room.
J:Hey Ro
Rome : hey j what's up
J:nothing just come to get a book  what’s won you look worried
Romeo:i just remember what my sis tell me about playing girls a think im a stop
J:you should am tired being the bad guy and telling the who you are and disappointing them
Romeo:yeah i'm a stop
Then he exit after couple months after Romeo meet this really cute girl call Alisia they go out more than once all of Romeo friend was surprised to see Romeo  with a girl over a month   every asking are you alright and taking him to the doctor and the same results came out that he’s alright.Hey where a will there's a way J.J couldn’t see Romeo settling down so quick especially in college his senior year . Every time Romeo talk about Alissa and saying he thinks she the one and they're going to get married that pull the last string even though Romeo did some bad things he never did a girl this so JJ deside to an investigation taking pictures read history and hee background  like where she’s from and who’s her parents what high school she. But it didn't last long because JJ was actin like a secret love detective but agent JJ found out that Alissia wasn't who she claim to be she is a girl from Romeo past not just from his past it’s his girlfriend that he use to go out with before Rome decide to play the stupid game and she saw him kissing a girl at the movie he didn’t call back and he sure didn’t  call back to recall he didn’t even remember her name which was Allicia brown but when JJ find out that JJ it’s not going to end well he tried to talk to Romeo but he didn’t believe him
JJ:hey Ro i gotta tell you something that's going get you pist but it's for the best
Romeo:what’s so important that have to be late for date that am going to propose to the girl of my dream
JJ:men she not who you think she is you remember the girl that you use to go out with before Jake came out with that stupid idea that turn you into a womanizer
Romeo:for the last time Jam not a womanizer i was just a guy who like to spend one night with a girl it's just  life and what does she have to do with this
JJ: well I think she's back to break your heart I think you should break it off before you get broken in half
Romeo:look j it doesn’t matter what you think it's what I want and what I think so you're opinion doesn't matter and you're still my best man peace im out
Of course Romeo didn't listen to his friend he still went out to propose at one of  the most popular restaurant where there's a lot of people at every day he thought he was gonna find true love but the only thing true is his poor little heart he's going to be broken into part.So he reach the restaurant where he see  some girls that he rember from his one night fun but he didn't pay it no mine he should have because as he went on his knee the restaurant got quite he thought it was because he was going to propose but its not.
Romeo:Alissa Johnson  during this past month you change my life and turn me  into men
Before he even finish this handsome gentleman walk and grab Alissia by the and they started to make out Romeo was confused and then he remember what JJ was talking so he called her name and she turn and payback is witch isn't it when he realize that JJ wasn't lying he fainted as from that day everything he did rewind on him

The end
This certified that the above work is original
                     R.lindsay

Addicted