cries | Teen Ink

cries

July 23, 2015
By nurul BRONZE, Selangor, Other
nurul BRONZE, Selangor, Other
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

I still remember him. The guy that I was completely infatuated with. I was admitted to a hospital. The hospital is at the hustle and bustle of this concrete jungle. Eventhough this hospital is enormous, it is a sleepy hollow. So, he visitted me everyday at the hospital. He really made me felt happy. He enlived my day. But, I never thought the tragedy would happen. I still remember that day.

 

It was already 4.00 pm. The azure sky merely grew dark and it threatened to rain. Yet, he still didn't come. I was waiting for him. Suddenly, it rained cats and dogs. The bright flashes of lightning lit up the dark sky. I could smell the scent of rain. But, he still didn't show up.

 

"Where is he?", I asked myself. I had a puzzled look on my face. I was also terrified if something bad happened to him. I was really cut up.

 

I still remember that he loved to run his fingers through my hair. I still remember his perfume that lingered in the air. I know that he was an adylic guy. He always told me not to cry. But now, he's gone. My pulse now echoes his name. But, I know that he will never come back again. Should I start crying? Could he hear the cries and stop my heart from dying?