Young life | Teen Ink

Young life

By perla dorado BRONZE, Cupertino, California
perla dorado BRONZE, Cupertino, California

Seeing that young not shy at all girl end up liking that on shy guy that is always in the corner made me think if that can happen what can’t with love. That young girls name was Addison and the the young boys name was Tanner. The boy was shy because he had A.D.D. and he thought that everyone didn’t like him for that.She liked him because he was different not like all the other boys she has seen.Addison liked calm nice guys but mostly bad boys would want her as a girl friend.Tanner has one class with Addison that class was Chemistry.That day the teacher was going to chose new lab partners Tanner and Addison ended up being lab partners.Addison was super happy they were lab partners but Tanner was super nervous about being with Addison.After A couple of days Addison got the courage to ask Tanner out on a date.When the “bad Boys” found out about if they tried to make sure that date would not happen.The boys almost did it but Tanner and Addison when on their first date that Friday night and had a blast together.