Noticed... | Teen Ink

Noticed...

By taters_gonna_tate16 BRONZE, Hemet, California
taters_gonna_tate16 BRONZE, Hemet, California
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

"Scars remind us of where we've been, but they don't have to dictate where were going."

Have you ever noticed the kid that sits in the back corner, you know they are smart, but they never try. Have you ever noticed the way they look at people, oh right! They don't look at people, they keep their head down so often that even the teacher doesn't know they are there anymore. Thats how he was. He never looked at anyone, but sometimes when I would look back our eyes would meet. I never found out his name, but I wish I would have. I remember the day my boyfriend broke up with me for the schools bad girl, the kid with no happy, no hope, and no name came up and hugged me. I wish I could have returned that favor. Now you are looking back at the empty desk thinking "I hope he is okay." I was thinking that the same day he wasn't okay. What if I told you that the kid in the back corner wouldn't be there anymore? Would you even care? I know I did. Have you ever loved somebody so much that when you lose them you lose yourself too? They day he wasn't okay neither was I. I loved him, and I never knew his name...

Everyone should have a friend, even that kid in the back. So I challenge you to befriend that person, who knows you may even have a love story.

houston SILVER said...
on Dec. 18 2014 at 7:50 am
houston SILVER, Joburg, Other

I don't know about life, there is too much to it...

beautifully sad