P.S. I still love you. | Teen Ink

P.S. I still love you.

July 10, 2014
By Anonymous

We were sitting there patiently waiting for someone to break the ice and I could feel my stomach twisting and my cheeks were getting redder by the second as thousands of nervous little butterflies swirled inside of me. I looked into his eyes and couldn't pull myself away. It wasn't because of their beautiful and pure ocean blue color, or even the red splotches right under his brow that gave away he had been crying. It was that I saw us in them; I saw everything we were and what we could be now. Suddenly he spoke, which startled me because of how lost i was in that peaceful moment, his voice sounded stern yet hurt all at the same time but all he could manage to carry out of his throat was my name. That was all I needed to hear. Suddenly every memory we had together came rushing towards me and hit me like a cargo train. Everything from our first kiss two years ago to our break up ten months ago it all came like a hurricane and I couldn't fight it. Before I knew what was happening we were kissing and I could feel myself falling for him all over again. Every time we touched fireworks went off and i couldn't control myself. It was the best feeling I had ever felt.