My Last Words

It was all confusing. I had no clue what to do. At first Suicide ran through my mind. Finally it came to me to ask a friend for advice. Since I couldn't procceed with my own thoughts. As I walked down the street to see the love of my life and her peeps a drive by started up the block from me. A stray bullet pierced through my body. Now I regret wanting to end it all. There's so much I wanted to do. The major thing was to tell her that I love her dearly. As the paramedics loaded me up, I cried for her but nowhere was she to be found. A week later she came to see me cast away in the ship of no return. When like gallons of water off the edge of a waterfall the words came tumbling out, I LOVE YOU AND ALWAYS REMEMBER ME!!!

Surferandwriter said...
This is really good! It shows the reality that anything, even something like death can occur at any moment. That we need to be honest with our feelings or else we may never get the chance. I loved it!

Geisbengals replied...
Dec. 6, 2009 at 9:19 am
Being honest with ur feelings is everything. Just dont ever bottle them up i've learned the hard way of how that works out. Another thing don't be afraid of who you are or wat you want to do in life, Dont let any1 try to stop u from being who you are.

SarahSar94 replied...
Yeah, I learned about bottling stuff up inside last year, big mistake, i got in a lot of trouble. I am always who I am and who I want to be, i think ppl are finally starting to understand. Like, i sort of like the same things, the dark, real life, fantasy, scary stuff.

Geisbengals replied...
you hardly find ppl that are willing to stand up for the things they like love or wat they believe in anymore

SarahSar94 replied...
Yeah, people are scared to speak up for themselves because they don't want people to judge or disagree with them. But no matter what anyone does there will always be at least one who will always do that. So they need to get past their fears and believe in themselves, its the only way.

Geisbengals replied...
yea cuz being true to your self is the key thing in life no matter how screwed up our government wants to be

SarahSar94 replied...
yeah. always be true to ourselves and those we love, that's one thing I've learned.

Geisbengals replied...
I was taught at an early age to sing like no one's listening, dance as tho no ones watching, and act a fool when ever you can cuz tight ass snobs are never liked... which is funny cuz the same person who told me that is stuck up in his own way... and to actually have ppl like my poetry is kind of new for me thank you very much

SarahSar94 replied...
lol, i actually think that saying is really good....and as for liking ur poetry, dont mention it, i think its really good :) its my pleasure in being able to talk to a person who thinks like me :)

Geisbengals replied...
Its always great to know that ur not alone in the world

SarahSar94 replied...
Dec. 24, 2009 at 9:33 am
We are never alone, your just looking in all the wrong places. :)

Geisbengals replied...
well thats great too hear...

SarahSar94 replied...
sorry, i didnt mean to offened you, I just mean that their is always people that are somewhat like us.

ToAsT said...
amazing!!!

Geisbengals replied...
Thank you... Im glad sum1 liked it

ToAsT replied...
I dont know whats not to like. its really awesome!

Geisbengals replied...
At least not every1 is crazy and thinks that the world is made up rainbows and happy endings

ToAsT replied...
i cant stand people like that...who think the sun shine and ponies and glitter...LOL. ha, but i love your work. i think ive favorited one of them. this one, i think :D

Geisbengals replied...
yea those ppl creep me out.. thank you