How Dreams Change Lives

As he passed by me my head started spinning and the shadow that was in my dream last night poped right into my head it cant be i said to myself his face its identical to the one in my dream but how i dont know him i cant know him im new to this school there is no possible way that ive ever seen him in my life but as i looked into his face it felt like i should have know that face like ive been seeing it all my life.... As soon as the bell rang i walked right out of my seat and went to my second period class. The rest of the day went by quickly. As i walked home with my friend Bella i told her about the dream i had and how that guy i saw earlier in the day looked exactly like the one in my dream and how i had never seen him in my life before except today. She said that it was possibly a coincidence and not to worry about it but that didnt help all through the rest of the day the image i saw in my dream came right into my head. The truth was i didnt get to see the guy in my dream very clearly because as i said before it was like a shadow but still the image that i got to see in my dream, was like the guy at school today. I couldnt sleep very well althrough the night but i still managed to fall asleep. And the dream i had today made it clear that the guy i had seen at school today was the guy in my dream. in this dream i was about to turn around to talk to him but then i woke up. I was so mad i wanted to scream but i decided not to wake my parents up. I took a shower

micshea99This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 17 at 10:36 am:
Great concept! I think you should try making your ending more cliff hanging!

nainamishra99 said...
Sept. 28, 2013 at 8:59 am:
I really liked this story but I wish you have revised your grammar. 

ZozeyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:29 pm:
Hmm, I liked it :). It was good. I couldn't really concentrate on the story though because of the gramer, for instance, "i"s weren't capitalised. Besides that, I liked it.

Ollyma14 said...
Nov. 19, 2008 at 2:25 am:
I really liked how you wrote this!