Love... | Teen Ink

Love...

By VESIE BRONZE, Mountain View, California
VESIE BRONZE, Mountain View, California

What is love? We all know that it is a feeling in which we all in some point of time had encountered, despite of its ‘amount’ (if there is a measurement technique for this feeling), the ‘duration’ of love (if love really ‘that’ strict; in the sense that it may start and end at measureable precise points of time), and more importantly whether we really realized that love. Most of the times, loves just passed by—coloring our lives, cheering up our doom days, give us hope for better future. They may stay in our heart for an eye blink, but there is something that you must remember. They are all come for a reason. They may be teaching us something, without our realization. Never mind that, just remember that everyone comes into our deepest soul for a reason. Love everyone, forgive the wrongs, and do not ever cage your loves. Kiss your love as it flies into the open sky, embrace the joy and be thankful for the loves. “If you love something, let it go; If it comes back to you, then it’s yours forever. If it’s not, then it never meant to be”-Anonymous.