Eu Te Amo ( I Love You ) | Teen Ink

Eu Te Amo ( I Love You )

By aSimplesmile. GOLD, Fallriver, Massachusetts
aSimplesmile. GOLD, Fallriver, Massachusetts

"The most Beautiful thing about a Girl is confidence."
"Just want to Make it !"

Quando eu estou ao seu lado eu me sinto feliz por dentro.
When I'm By your side i feel Happy inside.
How can I forget the day I meet you ? It Was Wonderful! It was Amazing !
We Met Like this : We had class together and you actually never talk to me , you looked at me but never actually did knew me
The teacher asked who wanted to read and you rasied your hand. You Began to read and you had a Accent and i loved that accent , I just stared at you as you read , you did studdered but it didnt matter to me.
You went to the bathroom when you finished reading, and after a couple of mintues you knock at the classroom door and i went up to open it . I Dont know why but i opened that door with so much strength,That you smiled and said " Wow Girly!" I blushed and i knew you notice because you started smiling.
Then A week after that in history class we were watching a movie and You Came late and i felt a hand touch my hair and i look back but no one was there and when look forward you were there smiling and said "Hello." I said hello back and you took my pencil and said "Thank you!" I Just sat there like Um Ok and looked at you and your green eyes stared at me and slowly you handed me my pencil and you whispered "Enjoy the Movie!"
We started poking each others in the hall and i would slap you shoulder lightly and you would laugh.
One day i was so late to Math class , I Began to run , i was running so fast i had no time to stop so i ran into you and you said "Easy Tiger!" I Began to laugh and notice there was no time for talking so i began to hesitate and i asked if you had a phone and you nodded and i rushed you to write it down and you wrote on your hand and Laughed and I Left.
You started to text me and Now we are more than friends.
You Text me everyday saying you love me in Spanish, In Portuguese .
I know you Love me and You know I Love you.