Inside The Mind of a Teenage Girl

Okay, there he is. Stay calm. Stay calm?! What am I saying?! Oh gosh.. He just smiled. I love that smile.
I love that smile.
Okay he's getting closer. What is he asks me how my weekend was? All I did was sit and play with my dog. Shoot I forgot to feed my dog...
HE'S GETTING CLOSER! I could have sworn he wore that sweatshirt last week. What am I going to say?! "Hey" can be a little bit to mellow.. "Hi" sounds like you know, I'm high. There's the classic "Hello." Oh no! Stop walking! PLEASE I'M NOT READY!
Maybe I should stop walking? Go for the classic "I need to bend down and tie my shoe" look? No he would know. He's so smart. He's so cute.. Oh! the hey/hi/hello! Okay... On the count of 3... 1... 2.. 3..
"Hello." I said with a smile. He smiled back. HE SMILED BACK?! HE SMILED BACK!
Oh my goodness I'm going to pass out! I am so good. You can call me "Empress of Coolness." Bow down to me. Go ahead.
Crap. I said hello?! My voice sounded so low he probably thought I was one of his guy friends. Then he looked up and BAM it's a woman. I'll have to practice that later. Maybe I sounded so un-enthusiastic that he won't even want to talk to me anymore. Oh my gosh I'm going to throw up. What was I thinking?! Hello?! HELLO?!
Why don't they have a handbook or something on this? I mean, for real, us girls could use a little help, yet none has been given. The guys have the easy job. I mean, they move their head slightly upward and twitch one side of their mouth up and it's considered an acceptable greeting. But we girls, we have the hard part.
At this point, it's more likely I am kissed by a moose than that beautiful boy talking to me again.
Why is my life so hard?... Okay it's not so hard. But still!
I need to start reading up on cats. Why, you ask? Because I'm never going to get married. Because I can't say hello. Because he walked too fast. Because my shoe was tied. Because my voice is too low.
Excuse me while I go and crawl into a hole and call for my crazy cat lady starter kit.

Tabitha1233This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
SO AWESOME! I loved your creativity!

JPanda13 said...
Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:57 am:
o....m.....g...this was pure genius and i loved it

sarah98This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
true true true!!