Just A Crush

By , Milton, NH
Truth is, I don’t know you. Not yet. But I think about you all the time. Maybe that’s dangerous allowing myself to make up a fantasy version of you. But it will do for now. There are so many things I wish I could say. Every time I see you, I want to tell you how beautiful I think you are. How your eyes capture me. When I hear your voice I think that’s what an angel must sound like. Your hair. Oh my gosh, your hair! It’s so soft and I love the way it’s thin and manly. It looks so soft and all I want to do is run my fingers through it over and over again. Through that incredibly gorgeous creamy blonde hair you have. I love the way you walk. Your shoulders hunched forward a little bit in that muscular manly way that is so hot. I wish I could see your face when you smile. I love how your eyebrows are slightly uneven. I wish I could hear you say my name. I wish I could hear you laugh. I wish I could hear you sing. I wish you would kiss me a thousand times. I wish you would whisper in my ear, telling me the sweetest things. I wish I could tell you everything. I wish I knew you.

gossamergirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 1:54 pm:
WOW! that was wonderful! i have to say, its one of the best writings I've seen on here so far! Your imagery is amazing and I feel like that so often. Great job and keep writing. :)

tiger_lover134 replied...
today at 4:13 pm :
Thanks! :)