The Train

Thoughts are fuming inside of my skin. They angrily barb one another, with spears of abhorrence and detestation. They spike each other until vehemence leaks from their metaphorical beings. The ire courses towards my brain, the creator of these monsters. One thought stands alone. Holding a weapon of aches and sorrows, the thought gouges my mind. Over and over it stabs, until finally, my brain explodes with raw tears of emotion. Each drop holds a thought- you’re never good enough, you will never escape, and they scream as they run down my cheeks. The pain of resentment crushes my breath, captures my words, until I’m caught in a labyrinth of horrors. The thoughts still feud and the tears still crash. They stab, splice and hammer my very being until I come to nothing. Dust and water become my essence. My heart burns until the end.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

In_Love_with_Writing said...
The words you used to describe what was happening was so passionate and electric. I think your word choice was amazing! And maybe you can check out some of my own stories! If you could leave a comment or rate it, I would be so grateful. Thanks!