Departure

All I want is you. The feel of your arms around me, your warm breath on my skin, keeping me safe from the dangers of the world outside. How is it possible for one person to have such a huge effect on me? You're there, you're always there. You're just where I want you be, but never for long. I should be warmed up with happiness, but I'm not. I haven't been for a while, and you know why. Your going away soon, to a far dangerous place, your putting on your uniform and leaving. You say you're doing it for the best, but are you? Is leaving me for months on end a good thing? I can see you're eyes are full of emotion, you don't want to leave, I know. The frown lines on your forehead are telling me so. What am I going to do for eight months without you? The feeling of emptiness will fill my chest, knowing that when I wake up each morning, the space where you're body should be sleeping, is going to be a space of nothingness.

In_Love_with_WritingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 6 at 6:27 pm:
That was really sweet. I liked it a lot :) Please read, rate, and comment on my stories. Thanks!

londongirl90This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 7 at 2:01 pm :
Thank you!