I love you, Death

I collapsed on the ground, brethig harder than I ever had before. My boyfriend Daniel shpuld be here any minute for are date but I'm not sure I 'll make. I thought my death would come when I wa old and wrinkly, but no I was young and fresh, ready for the life I deserved. Finally there was a loud knock on my door and the call of my name. He was here and I was safe. Then sudenly he was there in front of me, no he didn't walk over but he sddenly appeared. He looked me in the eye and smiled it wasn't a happy smile, but a sad one.Either he knew what was happening, or he saw the agony on my face. When would it stop, when would he make it stop. I knew what he was, but over the past few week's I had hoped he would tell me himself. Maybe he was as scared as I was, the thought of him being Death was not a nightmare, or a bad dream. It was life, it was the way thing's happened. I smiled up at him and said,"I know what you are!" My whisper was faint, but I knew he could here me. He nodded and leaned down putting his lip's at my ear."I knew you would find out, and all I want you to know is that I love you and that I will not take your soul today." His hand went to my stomach and rubbed it gently. The pain soothed and after a moment disappeared. When I knew it would not come back I moved my body up and kissed him with all my might, I myself was afraid to lose him as I knew he was afraid he would lose me. The warmth of our bodies was so spectacular that we didn't move for hour's. His lips traced my body and mine did the same until I found his lips once again. We pulled away as the sun rested on us and finally my life had a journey that I knew I could follow. With my love for all eternity Death.

ArianaKnightThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 30, 2012 at 12:39 am:
This was an interesting story. I really like the idea of death being a real person. Plus, who doesn't like a good romance? :D Great writing and I'm looking forward to checking out your other stories.

albinotiger said...
Jul. 21, 2012 at 5:06 pm:
OMG if u wrote this out in a novel it would be the next Twilight BUT BETTER!!!!

EatSleepWrite95 said...
Jul. 19, 2012 at 4:33 pm:
I love how death is portrayed as a person. He sounds dreamy

MeMadiGraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 19, 2012 at 4:01 pm:
I love how this is a completely different look at death. Most people are terrified but this is a different new take and a interesting new persception. I love it! keep writing!