The Perfect Day | Teen Ink

The Perfect Day

June 28, 2012
By BelieveInLove BRONZE, Silvis, Illinois
BelieveInLove BRONZE, Silvis, Illinois
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

We were sitting out under my favorite oak tree in town looking up to the stars. He and I were cuddling near the stump. I wasn't truly watching the stars, I was watching him and focusing on his perfect heartbeat. It all happened in the blink of an eye. He jerked his head to look down to me while I was looking up and he had all of a sudden kissed me. This guy, he was my boyfriend for almost a year now. I realized that after he kissed me all of my emotions came flowing out.. I told him I loved him a hundred times and after about three times he would kiss me so I would be quiet. He and I were best friends before we started dating and everyone had told us, we should. We both decided we would try it and see if us together in a relationship would work and well, look at us now. Eleven months later, we are even more in love than we thought.


The author's comments:
I wrote this about the relationship I want with one of my best friends. I hope everyone will see that this isn't about who looks well it is about being in love and not caring.