A Williams' Love Story PART 1 | Teen Ink

A Williams' Love Story PART 1

By ForeverCurious GOLD, Porterville, California
ForeverCurious GOLD, Porterville, California

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

It’s our first anniversary and it feels like just yesterday he set foot on the soft, warm sand of Hawaii and bent one of his muscled legs to the ground. I remember him saying, “Fay, you’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever meet, inside and out. I will never get tired of those delicate gray eyes stare lovingly into my own.” He reached behind his back, revealing a small black box, “I know were only eighteen, but I want to be with you for as long as I exist and I don’t see why we should wait any longer to start our forever.” He opened the small box and there it was, a beautiful diamond ring shining and smiling back at me. Before I knew it I was crying with pure joy and he toke my hand and entwined it with his. “Fay Williams will you marry me?” I couldn’t talk, I could barely breath, so instead I shook my head up and down. “I’ll make you the happiest girl in the world, I promise you.” And up until now, he has.

The phone rang.

I was immediately knocked out of my flashbacks. It had to be him, it had to. I grabbed the phone and held it to my ear, “Derek,” I said lightly.
“No,” a man answer back. “I’m Officer Goldstein, from the Porterville Police Department. Your husband, Derek Dame has died in a car crash on the corner of Prompter Street, I'm so sorry to share this news.”
My heart sank, my hand shook, and the phone fell out of my hand and crashed to the ground.

HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!