The Story of Us

It was just me and you. When you told me you loved me. You told me we were forever. Just Emma and Caleb. That's what you told me. But what I wonder is why you lied to me. Why would you tell me something that was so untrue? Why would you rip my heart out of my chest for her? Tell me was she really worth it? Was that one time with her worth all our memories? All our great times together? I don't think so, but it wasn't my decision. Tell me did you really think I would never know? Well that was stupid considering it was my best friend. How stupid. I don't know how I ever loved you. With all your lies and deception. You told me you where going to write the story of us someday. But it looks like I beat you to it. And now it's to late. Because the story of us is over.

L7SquariaN This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:35 am:
Lol. "But it looks like I beat you to it." Game over. I agree with Daniel that this was quite engaging. And actually a new perspective of the "break-up". Instead of grieving and questioning herself, your "character" realizes the insignificance of the whole thing and rightfully places the blame on the other participant. Finally lol

DanielM said...
Jun. 12, 2012 at 8:09 am:
That's wassup. This was really engaging. at first I was like oh another break up story. But yours was really good it got me to think your end was awesome. Suggestion add a little bit of detail.

emmasue1798 replied...
Jun. 12, 2012 at 4:06 pm :
thanks dawin :) lol its not true i just made this up. lol

dreamer7697 said...
Jun. 10, 2012 at 3:04 pm:
I liked it emma:) great job !!!

emmasue1798 replied...
Jun. 10, 2012 at 5:03 pm :
thanks so much!

vazenitran98 said...
Jun. 10, 2012 at 7:21 am:
Nice and intrigueing. Not really a story,but I did enjoy the concept of the point. This was great. Write more,like I tell almost everyone because people have great talents within them and I hope yours is one that  would finally turn into something big!

emmasue1798 replied...
Jun. 10, 2012 at 5:03 pm :
thank you thats really incouraging!