A Knock the Window

Bang, bang, bang!!! “Open up Chase.” I was banging on his window like an idiot until he finally came.
“What do you want,” he asked though the glass. He asked this every time I came knocking, he should already know what’s wrong.
“Just open the freakin window!” I shouted I was already frustrated.
“Is it your mom again?” he asked. I nodded. He shook his head and opened the window as if that simple nod explained everything.
“Thanks.” This was the first time I had ever sneaked into his house. All the other times I would go through the front door. But this time it was different, I was crying and I didn’t want anyone else to know how sad I was but him.
“Were your sister and mom fighting again?” he asked. I shook my head. “Then what happened” he asked concern in his voice. And I told him.
I told him how my mother called me nothing, a piece of dirt. How for the umpteenth time she called my nothing. How she told me I was no better than the dirt she walked on. I told him how I was tired of living. How shouldn’t be allowed to exist. How I thought I was a failure and couldn’t do anything right. While I said all this he sat there patiently waiting for me to finish. When I was finally done he got up and walked over to me.
“Allyson,” he said.
“Yeah,” I answered, with my face in my hands.
“You are worth so much” I didn’t answer. “You are not a failure, if it wasn’t for you God knows where I would be.” I still didn’t answer. You have to exist if not for you than for me I need you here you know that.” I did know that. I knew that if I was gone Chase would not have someone to love and care for him and vice versa. “And Allyson,” he said gently. He got down on his knees and lifted my face so I could see him.
“You are beautiful.” And he kissed me.

redrose1 said...
Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:49 am:
awwwwwwwwwwwww

ShadowpomgurlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:51 am:
i like! so sweet! *sighs* awwwww...

Detective_Finn said...
Nice story. Keep up the good work.

KindleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 10, 2013 at 5:22 pm :
Awwwwwww :')   missing some question marks and a couple words though... js never hurts to revise

Sept. 10, 2013 at 5:25 pm :
Sorry that wasn't supposed to be there

PargaranThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I loved it! It's such a cute story. I agree with the other comments; you should keep writing, but spend a little more time working on the grammer. :)

DomoandUnicorns said...
really cute and interesting

elites5 said...
Really good, sweet story. Just a few grammatical errors, but you should keep writing. Can you read mine and comment, "For a Reason" in the realistic fiction? Thanks. :)

curlygurlray said...
Jun. 25, 2012 at 8:43 pm:
awesome truely good work(:

TelDorathan said...
May 30, 2012 at 1:39 pm:

The story is good, but if you don't mind, I noticed a few grammatical errors. 

"What do you want," and "Then what happened" should have a question mark.

"How shouldn't be allowed to exist." Is missing the I.

Just a thought. It looks much more profesional that way.

hopelessromantic11This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 30, 2012 at 2:01 pm :

thanks for the feedback i noticed my mistakes but when i did it was already to late

TelDorathan replied...
May 31, 2012 at 2:32 pm :
Oh, you can't edit them after? Sorry then.

DanielM said...
May 30, 2012 at 11:44 am:

Mhm......i really liked it. It has this intersting feel to it. At first i was a tad bit confused but then i when i got into i understood what you were coming from. Great Job!!!

suggestion: make another part two this.

May 30, 2012 at 2:01 pm :
i look into making a part 2

hopelessromantic11This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 29, 2012 at 11:21 am:

this is my first article

AlmostPublished replied...
Jul. 15, 2012 at 4:48 pm :
Nice Hopeless, i love the classic ending. Keep writing.