Dear Jacob #4

Dear Jacob,

You are a saint.
Because of that dumb project we did in class, I became extremely motivated to lose weight. I figured that having a better appeal would make me more appealing. Great logic, right?
So I first got really sick(unintentional) and lost about 30 pounds. Im fine now, no longer sick. But that was the kick I needed to lose the weight. Since then, I have lost 60 more pounds. 60! I know! Im so happy with myself! I really shouldn’t be thanking you, but THANK YOU SO MUCH! You made me believe in myself.
The best thing I got out of this whole ordeal besides an entire new wardrobe of new cute clothes…is you.
After our schools three month break, you asked me out.

I feel so perfect right now,
Lovemenot

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

CameandgonesmartyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 9, 2012 at 7:57 pm:

Awww i'm so happy for u that he asked you out. I love these Dear Jacob pieces they're gr8 keep writing them.

I do hope that he woulda asked u out even if u hadnt lost weight tho becuz i'm hoping he's not shallow. I'm glad that ur happy tho and thats the most important thing

wish u all the best

Cameandgonesmarty