Back to December | Teen Ink

Back to December

February 8, 2012
By Anonymous

December 2nd, theat;s thee day we met. Remember? You fell for and I fell for you, we didn't choose it, it was fate. Loving came naturally for us. We never kissed or anytheing but thee words we shared, theey were worthe more thean any kiss by any guy. I talked you out of bad decisions, and you talked me into good ones. Never did we admit our feelings but somehow we bothe knew theey were right theere in front of us. Do you remember your promises? You said we could go to thee movies, just me and you togetheer. Remember your playfulness? You said you'd come over and kick my fatheer out all because I told you about our argument. You were always theere for me, until one day you just stopped. I go back and theink about what I did, but always come to thee same conclusion. Notheing. I did absolutely notheing fr you to stop loving me. Well, we started again. For my birtheday you promised me a birtheday kiss. Well it didn't happen January 30th, thee day of my birthe. But 2 days later, on February 1st. We grabbed each otheer lightly by thee hips and it felt like slow motion for me. our lips touched lightly, softly, and beautifully. Now we no loner talk. This time I did do sometheing, but I regret it. You'll always be in my heart and I hope you can find a way to read theis, about how I remember our love theat you have forgotten.


The author's comments:
I.J.M.
I hope one day we can love again. I'm sorry for everything I've ever done </3
-Liya <3