you...me...us... | Teen Ink

you...me...us...

By abrouche SILVER, Zaghouan, Other
abrouche SILVER, Zaghouan, Other

you break my heart and cause me pain, you finish your sentences with words to blame,you hurt my feelings in every time, you kill the love inside my heart.
i break your heart and make you mad, i call you names to get you sad,i injure your senses most of the time , i kill the love inside your heart.
but in the end of the day something rises from the dark between our hearts. i ends up by discovering the truth behind all the secrets kept inside.there's something about you i cannot resist that makes me want you all the life.the passion that shows in our kiss and the tender i get to feel your touch. you whisper softly in my ear how much you love me.i close my eyes and kiss your gentle lips showing you how my heart really feels.in the moment when our bodies our souls becomes one and all the fights we had and the problems fly in the air leaving there dust far away.
you open my eyes on a brand new day,you teach me how to love and share,you make lough and so exited,you love me for who i'm really are.
I've opened your heart and made you smile,i tough you the meaning of a true love, i gave you my soul in exchange of yours,i loved with all that i've could....