When I met you

The first time I met you, everyone else was already in love with you. You had the perfect girl and you didn’t even look at me ... but I sure looked at you. Your brown hair, your green and blue eyes and how your face was glued into my brain. That was the day I first looked at you.

The second time I met you, The perfect girl was gone and you weren’t sad at all. You talked about how she’s not what she seems and how you would never love someone like her. That day you went with my friends and I to Best Buy where we laughed and talked. That day you gave me a hug goodbye.

The third time I met you, You came up to me and gave me a hug. Then you walked me to P.E. I blushed and you smiled. I wanted to grab your hand. That day I memorized the way that you walk.

The fourth time I met you, I realized that I had a crush on you the moment I caught you staring at me. When my eyes caught yours we both looked away but when I look back, you were blushing and obviously trying to hide it. That day was when I realized your perfect.

The fifth time I met you, we sat at the park for three hours talking about everything. On 11:11 PM when you said “Make a wish” I wished we would be together. That was the day you first kissed my hand.

The sixth time I met you, you brought me to our spot. You held my hand and led me through our tunnel where I wanted to stay forever. You caught me when I fell. That was the day you asked me to be your girlfriend.

The seventh time I met you, you taught me what it’s like to lose someone. I was no longer allowed to see you. I was forced to tell you we needed a break. Yet as I was telling you, tears formed in your eyes and your lip began to tremble. You shut your locker and walked away from me. That was the day was the first time I skipped class... I didn’t want anyone to see me cry.

The eighth time I met you, I called you on the phone and you told me about what was going on through your mind. You told me you hated the feeling of you being without me. I told you that I didn’t have a choice but to end it. So you gave up something huge to be with me. Something I didn’t think you would give up. I cried to you on the phone and asked you to stay forever. That was the day we broke up for five hours.

The ninth time I met you, I realized your the one.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

Goddess said...
that was pretty good