Venting

My heart feels like someone threw it in a blender. I hate Facebook. It just causes problems. Like today for instance, I was looking at my friend’s wall and saw the current object of my affection’s name. So being a teenage girl, obviously I clicked. When my eyes landed on his relationship status it said “In a Relationship with Holly.” I’m not Holly. I was crushed with a capital “C”. I liked him so much and now to find out he has a girlfriend, who’s prettier than me. I guess in a way it was better to find out this way and not ask him out, like I was going to, and be personally rejected. I probably would’ve broken down and started crying right then and there. I couldn’t just leave my aching heart alone after seeing this. Oh no, because Facebook lets you see all the mushy lovey-dovey B.S. that they can put up there. So I go and I look to see what they say to each other, to see if they’re serious. They are. Another knife in the heart. Then the worst of it: him saying how much he’ll miss her next year when he goes to college. No, wait, I lied. That’s not the worst of it. The absolute worst thing is that I still have to see him everyday at work. I’m not sure how I’m going to face him. I knew he was too good to be true. Maybe I was too quick to judge Dom. But he was being a jerk. Why do I care all guys are jerks at times. Why does Facebook always crush my dreams?

Art-Writing44 said...
It really sucks to get your heart broken by internet. I would know because  it has hapened to me 4 times in 3 years. Im still waiting for prince charming

JulianneV replied...
aren't we all? and thanks

billgamesh11 said...
Nov. 23, 2011 at 9:24 am

:(:(:(

Oh no!

I feel for you, we've all been there at one time or another...yeah

But the good news is, since you aren't in a relationship now, a better guy than him has a chance to come along who just might pull you out of this black hole of darkness this crush threw you in

Trust me, it does get better

Also, use your broken heart for inspiration for writing instead of just aching from the pain all day, it will help numb the pain a little

Good luck wit... (more »)

JulianneV replied...
Nov. 23, 2011 at 11:30 am
thanks so much, youre so right.